Member No.: 34
Group: Staff
Topics Started: 0
Last seen online:
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 4:28 am
User's local time:
Fri, 29 Mar 2024 2:20 pm
Green Water: Not Telling

This is my Nisai Ranchu. Please let me know what you think.

IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
The Matrix
post Wed, 08 Dec 2004 12:09 pm
Post #2

The Matrix
Group Icon

User Gallery
Member No.: 19
Group: Associate
Topics Started: 20
Last seen online:
Fri, 17 Sep 2010 5:22 pm
User's local time:
Green Water: Yes

Tricky Allan ... bash.gif

Going thru my memories, I dun see Kurashiki side with fish of such features. Add another pic to my Kato file. A bit more closer to many Aichi breeders' fish, to what I see. Paiseh Paiseh.

For breeding Geert ? a lot of white leh.

Matrix
+Quote Post
yamato38gunkei
post Thu, 09 Dec 2004 5:54 pm
Post #3

Group Icon

User Gallery
Member No.: 123
Group: Honorary Member
Topics Started: 31
Last seen online:
Thu, 03 Sep 2015 5:23 am
User's local time:
Fri, 29 Mar 2024 8:20 am
Green Water: No

QUOTE(The Matrix @ Wed, 08 Dec 2004 5:09 am)
Tricky Allan ...  bash.gif

Going thru my memories, I dun see Kurashiki side with fish of such features. Add another pic to my Kato file. A bit more closer to many Aichi breeders' fish, to what I see. Paiseh Paiseh.

For breeding Geert ? a lot of white leh.

Matrix

Dear Matrix,

I wish you would use only English when you write a message to me mad.gif. I am sorry but I do not understand your language and I find it a little frustrating when you address a message to me and I do not understand it.

I think I said in one of my messages :
- If possible at least one of the two parents should be all red.
- The female is selected for head, body and colour.

This Ranchu is a male and I already chose an all red female for him. Mr. Kato's bloodline has the right genes to give good colour. Of course, I wish he had a little more red, but you can't have everything.

Regards,

Geert Coppens
+Quote Post
The Matrix
post Fri, 10 Dec 2004 8:05 am
Post #4

The Matrix
Group Icon

User Gallery
Member No.: 19
Group: Associate
Topics Started: 20
Last seen online:
Fri, 17 Sep 2010 5:22 pm
User's local time:
Green Water: Yes

QUOTE(yamato38gunkei @ Thu, 09 Dec 2004 5:54 pm)
Dear Matrix,

I wish you would use only English when you write a message to me mad.gif.  I am sorry but I do not understand your language and I find it a little frustrating  when you address a message to me and I do not understand it.

I think I said in one of my messages :
- If possible at least one of the two parents should be all red.
- The female is selected for head, body and colour.

This Ranchu is a male and I already chose an all red female for him.  Mr. Kato's bloodline has the right genes to give good colour.  Of course, I wish he had a little more red, but you can't have everything.

Regards,

Geert Coppens

Sorry sorry Geert. Shall use better English when writting to you. Pretty used to the Singalish slang when typing in a public forum.

Anyway, I have been going thru the pictures and videos but unable to understand how you have selected this fish as your brood stock. Color is one of the concern I have in mind which I felt a little uncomfortable.

Undeniably, the red female you posted on another thread is absolutely solid piece, even showing to my teacher, a solid thumb up. But this male is not what I have expected from a Mr Kato lineage.

My apology if I have not given a thorough explaination. I hope my opinions did not offend you. My apology to Mr Kato as well.

Simply, my initial assessement of this fish is not from Okayama side. To the extend that I have put in my initial comment of a japan bloodline, or what I meant is looks like a japan fish but ....... and not well kept for over quite a period of time. That's why I have asked for the method of keeping.

I am shocked that this fish is yours. I still don't believe it.

Matrix
+Quote Post
yamato38gunkei
post Fri, 10 Dec 2004 8:06 am
Post #5

Group Icon

User Gallery
Member No.: 123
Group: Honorary Member
Topics Started: 31
Last seen online:
Thu, 03 Sep 2015 5:23 am
User's local time:
Fri, 29 Mar 2024 8:20 am
Green Water: No

QUOTE(The Matrix @ Thu, 09 Dec 2004 5:29 pm)
Sorry sorry Geert. Shall use better English when writting to you. Pretty used to the Singalish slang when typing in a public forum.

Anyway, I have been going thru the pictures and videos but unable to understand how you have selected this fish as your brood stock. Color is one of the concern I have in mind which I felt a little uncomfortable.

Undeniably, the red female you posted on another thread is absolutely solid piece, even showing to my teacher, a solid thumb up. But this male is not what I have expected from a Mr Kato lineage.

My apology if I have not given a thorough explaination. I hope my opinions did not offend you. My apology to Mr Kato as well.

Simply, my initial assessement of this fish is not from Okayama side. To the extend that I have put in my initial comment of a japan bloodline, or what I meant is looks like a japan fish but .......  and not well kept for over quite a period of time. That's why I have asked for the method of keeping.

I am shocked that this fish is yours. I still don't believe it.

Matrix

Dear Matrix,

It looks like we have a different opinion about this Ranchu. There is nothing wrong with that, isn't it ?

This even may be interesting for both of us ; in this case especially for myself. I hope to learn from you what is wrong with this Ranchu. You say that colour is not the only thing that is wrong with this Ranchu. Please give me some detailed comments. Tell me all the things you dislike with this Ranchu.

You say it has been kept badly. Please tell me how you keep your Ranchu. How would you have developed this Ranchu ?

Do you have any experience with Seed Ranchu ? I hope to see your Seed Ranchu to see how you choose your Seed Ranchu. How do you keep your Seed Ranchu ? Please show me your setup. What do you look for when chosing Seed Ranchu ?

I am really looking forward to your opinion.

In the end, the babies of this Ranchu will tell us who is right. I am looking forward to the results. I can not wait until next year.

Regards,

Geert Coppens
+Quote Post
Frankie
post Fri, 10 Dec 2004 6:34 pm
Post #6

Mask ID to ALL Critics
Group Icon

Member No.: 168
Group: Staff
Topics Started: 1
Last seen online:
Sat, 03 Sep 2005 7:05 pm
User's local time:
Green Water: Not Telling

QUOTE(yamato38gunkei @ Fri, 10 Dec 2004 7:06 am)

I am looking forward to the results.  I can not wait until next year.

Regards,

Geert Coppens

Hi Geert,

Really looking forward to see how the babies will turn out, it will be an interesting topic to discus aboutm, hope we can all learn from it.

Thanks Geert.

Take care
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
GA Secretary   Ga 064 - Ranchu   Sat, 04 Dec 2004 8:05 pm
Frankie   could have been a better fish pity it wasn't b...   Sun, 05 Dec 2004 7:51 am
GA Secretary   Very interesting ! Please let me know what ...   Sun, 05 Dec 2004 9:09 am
Frankie   looks clumsy, rather than a sleek powerful swimme...   Sun, 05 Dec 2004 1:25 pm
GA Secretary   OK, you told me something is not good. I hope t...   Sun, 05 Dec 2004 5:58 pm
Frankie   Your ranchu doesn't strike me as clumsy. It...   Sun, 05 Dec 2004 6:12 pm
Frankie   as i said.. looks clumsy, but how would one reall...   Fri, 10 Dec 2004 8:06 am
Frankie   Superb! :clap :clap :clap nice head, tail ...   Sun, 05 Dec 2004 7:51 am
Frankie   Very nice Nisai. Should be a wonderful Oya. I love...   Sun, 05 Dec 2004 11:58 am
GA Secretary   Why do you ask : "has the fish been stresse...   Sun, 05 Dec 2004 5:58 pm
top_view_ranchu   I see some stress mark (or maybe I'm wrong)o...   Wed, 08 Dec 2004 12:09 pm
Frankie   To me, "cute" is not a compliment to a t...   Tue, 07 Dec 2004 8:15 pm
Frankie   In 20 odds days, it's going to be an Oya. Toug...   Wed, 08 Dec 2004 9:35 am
yamato38gunkei   I am a little disappointed that so few people comm...   Wed, 08 Dec 2004 9:36 am
namaste   hello, To me, the swimming and the balancing of...   Sun, 12 Dec 2004 4:26 pm
yamato38gunkei   Hello Namaste, What you say is very true ! ...   Tue, 14 Dec 2004 7:18 pm
Allan   I should mention Geert had initially chosen to pos...   Wed, 08 Dec 2004 10:03 am
Frankie   IMHO .... Overall a very nice fish. Nice head grow...   Wed, 08 Dec 2004 12:08 pm
The Matrix   Tricky Allan ... :bash Going thru my memories, ...   Wed, 08 Dec 2004 12:09 pm
Allan   I'm innocent. :P Although I must admit I h...   Wed, 08 Dec 2004 12:15 pm
yamato38gunkei   I had a fantastic time reading the comments. I ...   Thu, 09 Dec 2004 5:54 pm
yamato38gunkei   Dear Matrix, I wish you would use only English ...   Thu, 09 Dec 2004 5:54 pm
The Matrix   Sorry sorry Geert. Shall use better English when...   Fri, 10 Dec 2004 8:05 am
yamato38gunkei   Dear Matrix, It looks like we have a different ...   Fri, 10 Dec 2004 8:06 am
Frankie   Hi Geert, Really looking forward to see how the...   Fri, 10 Dec 2004 6:34 pm
mountain   I do not know TV fish. and i never pretend to know...   Wed, 08 Dec 2004 12:44 pm
square_guy   wah... to my untrained eyes the tummy still seems ...   Wed, 08 Dec 2004 3:04 pm
yamato38gunkei   Dear Matrix, Thank you very much for the personal...   Sun, 12 Dec 2004 2:24 am
namaste   hello Geert, Thanks for your reply. I can see you...   Thu, 16 Dec 2004 10:10 am

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29-Mar-24 2:20 pm
Logo
RSS

Site Map
RafflesGold - Web Space for Goldfish Lovers
Copyrighted © 2003-2006 RafflesGold.com. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Terms of Service and Privacy Policy
RafflesGold.com is a non-profit independent hobbyist supported forum based in Singapore
Donate to keep us operational
Link to Us
Contact Us