Member No.: 1,298
Group: Member
Topics Started: 6
Last seen online:
Wed, 21 Dec 2011 9:20 pm
User's local time:
Fri, 29 Mar 2024 12:43 pm
Green Water: No

i just order things from the online store... need how many working days then the person will contact me to meet up har? 3 day pass liaoz but no news sad.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
desireless
post Sun, 05 Feb 2006 11:25 pm
Post #2

养鱼养得好又如何
Group Icon

User Gallery
Member No.: 9
Group: Super Moderator
Topics Started: 558
Last seen online:
Mon, 12 Sep 2022 3:49 pm
User's local time:
Green Water: Yes

I am sorry for the delay. The appointed agent for your region has ran out of stock for the items that you've ordered. We are in the midst of transfering some stock to him. Please give us some more time to get this in order and the agent will contact you as soon as he gets the items. The "stock number" in the store reflects the overall holding stock, so sometimes an agent may run out of a certain item while other agents have abundance of it.

I hope that the situation is clear to you now. I have checked the store records and you have made TWENTY-TWO (22) counts of the same order!! ohmy.gif I believe Stanley (Sales) has contacted you and told you about the situation. I have read the PMs that he has sent to you and CC to me. I have fully understood them, so I'm wondering why have you continued to repeat your order more than 18 times after reading his PMs? dntknw.gif:

I hope members do understand that the RafflesGold Store is a PROJECT, which is still under test. It is NOT a money-earning business scam. It is a project came up by our dear admin board to allow our members to purchase popular goldfish-related items at below market price. At the low prices that everyone can see for himself, it is hardly possible that we're earning big bucks out of the store. In fact, some of the item are being sold at wholesaler's price. I would be telling a fat lie if I say that we don't earn anything from the store. But the profit per item for the other items comes to mere few cents to a dollar. We cannot raise the prices further because it will defeat the purpose of having RG store, which is set to sell below the prices offered by even the cheapest LFS one can find. Part of this petite sum is being used to fund our forum's running costs which adds up to a few hundreds of SGD. We have no plans to "sell" our forum for commercial sponsorships. Just to leak a little info, the funds from the store allocated to our site's running adds up to hardly 5% currently. Another part of this "profit" goes to the agent allowance, which is a SMALL token of appreciation to our agents for sacrificing their time and effort in helping us out. Summing the amount up, it is only a few dollars IN TOTAL (not even $10). At this kind of rate, it's not hard to see that all the agents are still running in deficit. Nobody wants a non-rewarding job like this, hence we should appreciate the couple of fellow hobbyists who are willing to help us out as our store agents. We have been asking hobbyists to help out in this but who is willing to take this thankless job?

I hope members can see the existence of Rafflesgold Store as a FAVOUR GIVEN, rather than seeing it as a money-making machine. So please do not compare the store service with those state-of-the-art customer services which banks offer. Last but not least, I would like to point out that no other forum would go this far to care for their members, to come up with something like this.
+Quote Post
tangmulong4488
post Tue, 07 Feb 2006 5:51 am
Post #3

Group Icon

Last seen online:
User's local time:

WA?! 22 times? maybe my computer got virus problem. sorry for the trouble cause.
+Quote Post
desireless
post Tue, 07 Feb 2006 6:21 pm
Post #4

养鱼养得好又如何
Group Icon

User Gallery
Member No.: 9
Group: Super Moderator
Topics Started: 558
Last seen online:
Mon, 12 Sep 2022 3:49 pm
User's local time:
Green Water: Yes

Then please disinfect your PC with anti-virus or anti-adwares. As I post this, I still see more of the same order.
+Quote Post
tangmulong4488
post Wed, 08 Feb 2006 7:42 pm
Post #5

Group Icon

Last seen online:
User's local time:

QUOTE(desireless @ Tue, 07 Feb 2006 6:21 pm)
Then please disinfect your PC with anti-virus or anti-adwares. As I post this, I still see more of the same order.

i think i fix it already. do let me know if there is more of the same order.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29-Mar-24 12:43 pm
Logo
RSS

Site Map
RafflesGold - Web Space for Goldfish Lovers
Copyrighted © 2003-2006 RafflesGold.com. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Terms of Service and Privacy Policy
RafflesGold.com is a non-profit independent hobbyist supported forum based in Singapore
Donate to keep us operational
Link to Us
Contact Us