Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> A Welcome Note to New Members

Members are reminded to use our SEARCH Engine to look for our archives of discussions. Please understand that most members do not enjoy answering the same questions over and over again. If your search is futile and you are not sure if similar questions have been asked before, please post in this section first. Our hardworking moderators will vet through your topic and will shift to the rightful section if it is something new and interesting.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hi From Germany
GeckoFufra
post Mon, 16 Jul 2012 12:06 am
Post #1

Group Icon

Member No.: 6,473
Group: Member
Topics Started: 3
Last seen online:
Mon, 27 May 2013 12:40 am
User's local time:
Fri, 19 Apr 2024 1:32 am
Green Water: No

Hi. biggrin2.gif
My name is Daniel, but everyone calls me just D.D.
Iīm 34 years old, come from Germany and live near Frankfurt am Main. So please excuse my english, because it isnīt good at all. Itīs just school-english. ^^
My first fishes I got as I have been six years old. Well first with a bit help of my dad of course. Heīs the reason why I became the fish-freak that I am today. *g*
I just canīt live without fishes and Iīm breeding bettas since a little bit more than two years. But my big love are fancy goldfishes, mostly ranchus. Ranchu are my favorite fishes at all. yes.gif
So I would like to talk with some people, that love these fishes as much as I do and Iīm really happy, that I have found this great forum here. Most people in Germany donīt like ranchus very much and itīs hard to get good ranchus. :-/
I wish you a nice sunday evening and have a good start into the new week.
Greets from Germany,
D.D.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19-Apr-24 8:32 am
Logo
RSS

Site Map
RafflesGold - Web Space for Goldfish Lovers
Copyrighted © 2003-2006 RafflesGold.com. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Terms of Service and Privacy Policy
RafflesGold.com is a non-profit independent hobbyist supported forum based in Singapore
Donate to keep us operational
Link to Us
Contact Us