Tiku 3 01 / 07 / 2004

http://gallery.dyndns.tv/26June06

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
olddog
Hi Mountain,
Are these fish all from the same spawn or shop? I just wondered if you noticed that the first dorsal ray spine is short on each fish.
Best regards,
Olddog.
mountain
Hi Olddog,

they are from the same tank, but not sure whether they are same spawn, but i guess they are.

yei, i knew there is a dorsal ray defect .. quite a pity mad.gif , if not all three have pretty well defined pearls .

I wonder how they will turn out to be when it grows up.
mountain
apart from G-string, HOW COME ONLY GOT ME POST!!!

btw, can anyway share how you can accurately measure these pearlscales???!! gosh.. they are so rounded i can't do it properly.

the option of asking for wife's help is out ..
LASERGUY
QUOTE(mountain @ Thu 01 Jul 2004 05:24 PM)

btw, can anyway share how you can accurately measure these pearlscales???!! gosh.. they are so rounded i can't do it properly.

Eh, got no such luxury of wife helping out lah !!!
Me got to do it myself and got no time during weekdays and have to do it only during weekend lah.....
The Matrix
QUOTE(LASERGUY @ Thu 01 Jul 2004 06:43 PM)
Eh, got no such luxury of wife helping out lah !!!
Me got to do it myself and got no time during weekdays and have to do it only during weekend lah.....

Laser, I spend 2 hours a day looking at the fish everyday. An hour in the morning before off to work, an hour before I sleep. Time is in your hand ...
CyberET
har? so fast take pic liaoz ah?

hmm.. now where is my camera...
HappyBuddha
QUOTE(mountain @ Thu 01 Jul 2004 05:24 PM)

I always have difficulties measuring much larger fish.

I don't think I'll measure my competition tiku (kekeke). A visual guessimate is enough.

IPB Image
LASERGUY
QUOTE(The Matrix @ Thu 01 Jul 2004 11:28 PM)
Laser, I spend 2 hours a day looking at the fish everyday. An hour in the morning before off to work, an hour before I sleep. Time is in your hand ...

That is, if the small empress sleep real early and wake up late lah.
Mine slept at 11pm and woke up at 6am, and need ALL the attention when she is awake !!!!!
The Matrix
QUOTE(LASERGUY @ Fri 02 Jul 2004 08:48 AM)
That is, if the small empress sleep real early and wake up late lah.
Mine slept at 11pm and woke up at 6am, and need ALL the attention when she is awake !!!!!

hahaha .... i always change water after midnight. The only time when all the monsters not disturbing and pulling the tubes. Most of the time, woke up 5am to check on fish and feed worms.
mountain
QUOTE(The Matrix @ Fri 02 Jul 2004 09:32 AM)
hahaha .... i always change water after midnight. The only time when all the monsters not disturbing and pulling the tubes. Most of the time, woke up 5am to check on fish and feed worms.

wa ... tat bad ah .. u only got like 4 hrs sleep lei ..

i only spent 5 mins in the morning .. out of which .. 2 mins is feeding ..
the other 3 mins is putting on my socks and shoes in front of the tank unsure.gif
CyberET
the different levels of "siao" over fish biggrin.gif
The Matrix
QUOTE(mountain @ Fri 02 Jul 2004 10:16 AM)
wa ... tat bad ah .. u only got like 4 hrs sleep lei ..

i only spent 5 mins in the morning .. out of which .. 2 mins is feeding ..
the other 3 mins is putting on my socks and shoes in front of the tank  unsure.gif

ya ... different level of "siao" ... wink.gif

I made sure the fishes are behaving properly and anything else before leaving home. Even changing water could means no sleep thru'out. So do it on a weekend night lah !!! aiyo ...
LASERGUY
QUOTE(The Matrix @ Fri 02 Jul 2004 10:47 AM)
ya ... different level of "siao" ...  wink.gif

I made sure the fishes are behaving properly and anything else before leaving home. Even changing water could means no sleep thru'out. So do it on a weekend night lah !!! aiyo ...

Worst case, those buggers suddenly spawn due to drop in temp after morning rain, then all the water changes done the night before, got to be wasted and re-do all water changes before you head for work !!!! Urge !!!!

I also only conduct water change after weekend's midnight, suppose to rest during weekend, end up sleep less on weekend.... sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
The Matrix
QUOTE(LASERGUY @ Fri 02 Jul 2004 12:22 PM)
Worst case, those buggers suddenly spawn due to drop in temp after morning rain, then all the water changes done the night before, got to be wasted and re-do all water changes before you head for work !!!! Urge !!!!

I also only conduct water change after weekend's midnight, suppose to rest during weekend, end up sleep less on weekend....  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif

hmmmm .... that means u yet to reach the real siao level yet. shiok.gif

I dun even known any of my fish got spawn or not. cannot see leh.
Allan
Isn't today suppose to be the closing date for submission?

Unfortunately, all my tikus died so it looks like I can't take part. Sorry.

I don't know why they die. They were under QT and from the day I bought them I find it strange they are always just floating around instead of swimming actively. I never really looked at Tiku or kept them seriously before so I thought it's normal. According to HB, ET's tikus can swim! So already I knew something is wrong. I guess I shouldn't have picked up tikus with body injuries to begin with.

Anyway, I will attempt to get good ones when I have more free time.
CyberET
i got 7, none have died so far.. not free to take pictures yet wor.. wait ok?
LASERGUY
Guys, busy busy, just managed to post pictures...
mountain
poo poo

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
mountain
aiya .. sad.gif i killed Tiku_2

mad.gif can i blame it or the raining days whistle.gif

itchy hand go change water .. bah! lousy lousy mountain good_no.gif
mountain
Tiku_1 31 / 07 / 2004

Some updates, kept in filtered water , not much development blush.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
mountain
Tiku_2 is long dead while Tiku_3 is tail-up which i am gonna destroy later.. so i wouldn't post their pictures..

cry.gif can't even match ET and desireless growth rate
The Matrix
ok ... show u one ...

IPB Image
mountain
unsure.gif 1 nia ah?

yours ang kong kong like ang ku kuay .. mine yellow like dao sa pian

IPB Image

hmm ..lets see .. i didn't feed enuff .. the body is not pumped at all .. making the space between each pearls is too close

patch of untidy scales on the upper body .. all my fins and tails are uncolored .. my head is bigger .. chrome-plated sports-rim eyes while yurs is korean matrix tyres.. the 2 have totally different dorsal shapes .. rolleyes.gif
HappyBuddha
Looking at those pearlies on the banner, it's not hard to tell there are red/white and orange/white. The pearlies belong to ET and I bet they probably came from the same source. Oh well, at least I've seen red/white and orange/white in the same tank at many LFS.

So your "orange" pearlies shouldn't be compared to a red one.
The Matrix
QUOTE(HappyBuddha @ Sat 31 Jul 2004 01:28 pm)
Looking at those pearlies on the banner, it's not hard to tell there are red/white and orange/white. The pearlies belong to ET and I bet they probably came from the same source.  Oh well, at least I've seen red/white and orange/white in the same tank at many LFS.

So your "orange" pearlies shouldn't be compared to a red one.

ok lah ... show another one ...
from pale orange too, full red body hard to find.

IPB Image
The Matrix
ET pearlies on banner are the smaller ones
Those i posted so far are slightly bigger
this one bigger version ...

mountain ... ka ka feed ...

IPB Image
mrchoco
mountain's tiku very tiko...
haha....
LASERGUY
QUOTE(The Matrix @ Sat 31 Jul 2004 06:34 pm)
ET pearlies on banner are the smaller ones
Those i posted so far are slightly bigger
this one bigger version ...

mountain ... ka ka feed ...

KKKKNNNNNNN, got wen somemore !!!!
mountain
pls discount the color .. its not so red .
i am sorrie .. too tired so i didn't took the photos with the ruler.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
The Matrix
pearlscale must got scale and of course pearl lah ... watch your water.

IPB Image
desireless
Eh FuFu, which is the tee koh one? biggrin.gif

Ya hor... How come the pearls looks a little strange neh?
felinefrend
QUOTE(mountain @ Sat, 04 Sep 2004 12:02 am)
pls discount the color .. its not so red .
i am sorrie .. too tired so i didn't took the photos with the ruler.

beg2.gif beg2.gif beg2.gif beg2.gif

I never see so pretty PS goldfish love1.gif ... those pictures of PS goldfish here are damn tok gong manz! I hope my PS goldfish can be 10% of those PS shown here.... All the masters here .... beg2.gif beg2.gif beg2.gif
mountain
this was its last updated pic i can find. can't remember which young photo though to match though..

IPB Image
felinefrend
QUOTE(mountain @ Thu, 17 Mar 2005 10:16 pm)
this was its last updated pic i can find. can't remember which young photo though to match though..

beg2.gif beg2.gif beg2.gif beg2.gif beg2.gif
WOW Big big!! biggrin.gif I really like them love1.gif love1.gif :
very nice !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.