market pandas!

IPB Image

IPB Image
CyberET
where did u get them from? c328?
HappyBuddha
Better yet, tell us where you bought the white enamel basin. smile.gif
Ranchu_Lord
As in the topic..i bought the cuties pandas in my neighbourhood market fish shop. Was there to buy live tubi when i saw the whole lot of pandas in a corner tank.Each pcs was sold at $3.50.Was it worth it?Oh yeah...bro happy buddha,i bought the white enamel basin at bukit batok 644.That was quite some time ago when just started playing ranchu.Can't recall the price now..How about the shop that was mentioned in a thread that sells enamel basins..is it still selling?
The Matrix
Can u take a nice close view on 2 fish : The lower left hand side and upper right hand side. $3.50 is okay price. They look skinny hor, probably starved too long in the shop.
Ranchu_Lord
my dc no good leh...later close up blur blur one.skinny?the shop owner say just arrived.i every three days go his shop buy live tubi.then saw it at a corner tank so grab lor...
manammakan
I bought mine for $2 at mainland 2weeks ago.

IPB Image

IPB Image
white horse T1
QUOTE(manammakan @ Fri 02 Jul 2004 09:39 PM)
I bought mine for $2 at mainland 2weeks ago.

U tongue.gif
someone rofl2.gif longpia.gif
friction
I love them.. infact I have bought 5 pcs last year.. but after sometime it turn white totally...
Ranchu_Lord
Very nice for a $2.00 fish..but mine don't have yellowish or reddish wash..some more it's at my market.Nearby.If i have to travel to mainland to purchase it will be xpensive too..
HappyBuddha
IPB Image

$3 baby demekin from Mainland. happydance1.gif
HappyBuddha
Swee boh?

IPB Image

Nice or not? One of my cheapest demekin so far.

Funny how the eyes are so small? I wonder if it's a defect, or a different TYPE of eyes. unsure.gif
top_view_ranchu
Hi HB,
Mind telling me what is their actual size?
HappyBuddha
IPB Image

Hey... moths tails. rofl2.gif
HappyBuddha
QUOTE(top_view_ranchu @ Fri 23 Jul 2004 10:52 am)
Hi HB,
Mind telling me what is their actual size?

From head to tip of tails - 6 cm.

U like demekin? unsure.gif
HappyBuddha
IPB Image

This one not good; tails' structure is unsound and weak.

Sigh.

$3 burnt. sad.gif
HappyBuddha
IPB Image

Hey TVR

I should let you know this piece's measurement is 6 cm and 5.5 cm, ie, measured from head to tip of left and right tail respectively. rofl2.gif

Another $3 burnt. mad1.gif
The Matrix
R/B one eyes poor. can try.
the 1st black tail no good.
2nd one can try.

young fish only lah. take your time.
top_view_ranchu
QUOTE(HappyBuddha @ Fri 23 Jul 2004 10:57 am)
From head to tip of tails - 6 cm.

U like demekin?  unsure.gif

I admire their beauty, just like the tosakin.
Like or not, dont really know.
Just thinking of your previous advise about the filter comp!

regards
HappyBuddha
QUOTE(The Matrix @ Fri 23 Jul 2004 11:44 am)
R/B one eyes poor. can try.
the 1st black tail no good.
2nd one can try.

young fish only lah. take your time.

R/B... it's NOT a different TYPE of eyes but are under-developed? Is that what you mean? unsure.gif

By "1st", do you mean this one?

tongue.gif
HappyBuddha
QUOTE(top_view_ranchu @ Fri 23 Jul 2004 11:52 am)
I admire their beauty, just like the tosakin.
Like or not, dont really know.
Just thinking of your previous advise about the filter comp!

regards

tongue.gif

Wah liew... in case anyone mistaken. I have suggested to stop his pond filtration and use the compartment as a small tub to keep other kind of fish; not using demekin to eat up worms or anything like. mad.gif
top_view_ranchu
QUOTE(HappyBuddha @ Fri 23 Jul 2004 12:25 pm)
tongue.gif

Wah liew... in case anyone mistaken.  I have suggested to stop his pond filtration and use the compartment as a small tub to keep other kind of fish; not using demekin to eat up worms or anything like. mad.gif

I had that problem once! tongue.gif
Actually, this seems to be a pretty good idea. shiok.gif
But too bad, now cover with net liao. If not, can adopt! tongue.gif
HappyBuddha
Oh oh...

Fin rotted ah! cry.gif

IPB Image

But the eyes are bigger now....

Gill plates opening up especially the right plate. sad.gif
Allan
QUOTE(HappyBuddha @ Fri, 23 Jul 2004 11:21 am)

This one not good; tails' structure is unsound and weak.

Sigh.

$3 burnt.  sad.gif

Still doing fine. whistle.gif

IPB Image

Alight... one eye bigger than the other. Jin gek sim. cry.gif
mountain
thats interesting .. 3 weeks & the color is coming all out !! i had a similar red/black from QH.. i am not sure if i had a photo but yurs is so nice as its got a small body.. i guess u gotta live with the bigsmall eye boss.. biggrin.gif

wat happen to the red one?
The Matrix
QUOTE(Allan @ Wed, 29 Dec 2004 9:46 am)
This morning:-

tada.gif

Scroll back up one post for the pic of how this fish looks like 3 weeks ago.  tongue1.gif

something not right with left and right tail tip leh
Allan
QUOTE(mountain @ Wed, 29 Dec 2004 12:05 pm)
thats interesting .. 3 weeks & the color is coming all out !! i had a similar red/black from QH..  i am not sure if i had a photo but yurs is so nice as its got a small body.. i guess u gotta live with the bigsmall eye boss.. biggrin.gif

wat happen to the red one?

I was hoping no one will ask. sad.gif

See, I took 2 demekins from HB's tub, a black and a red. I can recognise the black one but i still don't know if it's the same red.

One good thing, if it's the same red, is the eyes are still balanced. Otherwise the red is no biggy; will be the first to go if i need space. tongue.gif

The pic was taken 3 weeks ago.

IPB Image

The unbalanced eyes thingy -- Probably it's in the genes -- these 2 have been in the same tub all thse while yet only the black developed a larger left-eye.
mountain
forget i still owe someone a side view pic.. but bo eng .. hope he also bo eng..
yeh , prob a gene thing.. (easy excuse .. hehe) .. but i realise dragon eyes are good indicators of the fish eyes.. wat do u think? if they start to go smaller.. something ain't right issit it? i have so far only kept 1 sick dragoneyes.. which is the very first blackwhite i bought from QH .. one bigsmall eyes.. and soon .. the smaller one becomes.. hmm .. flat? then it dies..
Jos Nana
Hi Allan,

Can try to feed more to your fish. Looks underfed.
Allan
QUOTE(Jos Nana @ Wed, 29 Dec 2004 3:26 pm)
Hi Allan,

Can try to feed more to your fish. Looks underfed.

Thanks for the suggestion, Jos.

I'll work on it and see to it that I pump the black one up as much as I can.

happydance.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.