Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ga 025 - Ranchu
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Goldfish Academy
GA Secretary
IPB Image

Hi all, I am new to this forum and would like to hear any comments about my ranchu from any bros...

Best Regards smile.gif
Frankie
You have to try and take a large clear photo! mad.gif
GA Secretary
IPB Image

Sorry for the pic quality...I'll try to post another bigger pic...
Frankie
Take under natural light. Try not to use flash.

Do watch the fish develop within the next couple of weeks.
Seems like an Ojima line to me.

Both pics showing weak tail.
Frankie
This is a sideview ranchu, probably from Thailand. Please feed it well and make it look cute cute.
Frankie
QUOTE(Frankie @ Wed 21 Jul 2004 09:41 am)
This is a sideview ranchu, probably from Thailand.  Please feed it well and make it look cute cute.

Side view from Thailand?
Who's creating confussion?
GA Secretary
Thanks for the comment...Additional info; the Ranchu is still a tosai (6 months old), either hamamatsu or ojima line (not too sure) and about 9cm long...All critics welcome lah...thx
GA Secretary
Bros...any tips on improving the tail? or is it just genetic?...my water level is around 10 inch...Will it have a negative effect?...thx
Frankie
QUOTE(Secretary @ Wed 21 Jul 2004 01:24 pm)
Thanks for the comment...Additional info; the Ranchu is still a tosai (6 months old), either hamamatsu or ojima line (not too sure) and about 9cm long...All critics welcome lah...thx

6 mths and still 9 cm ? That's too slow. Born Jan, hmmm your own breed ?

QUOTE(Secretary @ Wed 21 Jul 2004 02:09 pm)
Bros...any tips on improving the tail? or is it just genetic?...my water level is around 10 inch...Will it have a negative effect?...thx

keep the water clean and feed worms.
Frankie
QUOTE(Secretary @ Wed 21 Jul 2004 01:24 pm)

Base on your info, it is definitely not a Jap cos all Jap tosai as at this moment is max 4 months old only.

For your info, Hamamatsu is a place. In Hamamatsu, there are many breeders thus many different bloodlines.

Your fish looks more to be a 2 year old stunted fish. Whoever sells this fish to you is not honest.
GA Secretary
Bro I am pretty sure it's not stunted...Have them since they were Black B's lah...Must said that the head grow a bit faster...The actual size is 9 cm excluding the tail lah...Hope this clears some confusion...Appreciate all the comments tho... smile.gif
Frankie
very beautiful ranchu , the head very amazing , congratulation.
Frankie
QUOTE(Frankie @ Wed, 08 Sep 2004 6:04 am)
very beautiful ranchu , the head very amazing , congratulation.

I would hardly consider this a beautiful fish. The head looks good, but that's about all.

look at fish from geert, now that's beautiful laugh.gif
Frankie
QUOTE(Frankie @ Wed, 08 Sep 2004 11:25 am)
I would hardly consider this a beautiful fish. The head looks good, but that's about all.

Damn, I don't even find the head looks good! mad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.