Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking For Solid Sv Ranchus... Which Lfs Have....
RafflesGold Forums > Buy / Sell > RafflesGold Hotspots!
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Seacucumber
hehehe.....its the time of the year again.....
after so many months of fishless drought......can start to whack again.....
The Matrix
QUOTE(g-string @ Sun, 05 Sep 2004 09:00 pm)
hehehe.....its the time of the year again.....
after so many months of fishless drought......can start to whack again.....

bo leh, still got quite a lot of pearls, dragon eyes, celestial, bubbles eyes came in the past 3 mths leh. quite good quality. Maybe the indonesians dun like these, so we can get. kekekeke. recently ryukin also not bad. oranda approaching but price is not going to be nice to my pocket.

must look for weird weird one .... i want more squids and butterfly ranchu ! damn cute.
Chinmo
QUOTE(leogon @ Thu, 02 Sep 2004 09:05 pm)
LCK lane 9, No. 50. take LCK road all the way just before the road ends turn right into lane 8 and to straight until u hit at T junction and turn right . look out for a A-4 size ranchu poster. price is reasonable for the quality.
A very good top view goes from $160 to 200
Side view from $35 to 120-400--600.
Oranda etc...$8(small types) - 180 (Giant Oranda from thai)
Black moor. $13 up.
Tosakin....$180

OR

Sean Wee at 96 Sungei Tengah (HOR)

Thanks bro, went to no.50 todae, got 2 pcs that i like... good_very.gif
Seacucumber
QUOTE(The Matrix @ Sun, 05 Sep 2004 09:22 pm)
bo leh, still got quite a lot of pearls, dragon eyes, celestial, bubbles eyes came in the past 3 mths leh. quite good quality. Maybe the indonesians dun like these, so we can get. kekekeke. recently ryukin also not bad. oranda approaching but price is not going to be nice to my pocket.

must look for weird weird one .... i want more squids and butterfly ranchu ! damn cute.

QH got a batch of calico pearls at the QT area.....
YLD
QUOTE(The Matrix @ Sun, 05 Sep 2004 08:33 pm)
think this thread can become Field report or I heard of ..... kekekekeke

wah your news faster than me!!!  35F also got tunghoi link meh ? never hear them sell chinese fish before. hmmm .... ryukin shipment right ?

if the news is correct its thai SV ranchu.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.