Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: More New Fry
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
goldfishguy
good_very.gif

Hello to all my goldfish friends from across the world. Just wanted to share with you that we have been having some unstable weather patterns for the last few weeks. Warm then cold, warm then cold. This has triggered many late spawnings with my orandas and lionheads. I have tons of new babies and expect several more spawnings before it gets cold and stays that way. This is a good head start for the spring spawning season. Fry are alot of work, but at least it will help me get through the otherwise boring winter.

Wishing you all a very wonderous and blessed holiday season (for those who observe it) to all others wishing you all well.

Later,

Donnie
kingyoo
Hey GFG!!

My guys are spawning all over the place too. We had some severe weather and my goldfish decided to take advantage of it.

Most of mine have spawned except the ones that I WANT to spawn. They are stubborn.

Happy Holidaze to you too.

kg
Seacucumber
mine spawn too.....
damn! but i dun have a male.....arghhhhhhhhh

cry.gif
LASERGUY
Arghhhhhh.....my sakura ryukin spawned again this morning also (this is the 5th times after acquired them) ...... whole tank turns cloudy with all the commotion.... Will have to rush home after work tonight to change water..... haiz... another late late night I think..... sad.gif
mountain
shiok.gif u bought a pair rite??!!! shiok.gif
aiya.. too bad .. they prob eaten all up tongue.gif
kingyoo
Will have to rush home after work tonight to change water..... haiz... another late late night I think..... sad.gif

Yep, then the water change will trigger another spawn!
mad.gif

That's what happens in my tanks. Spawn makes a big mess, have to change water, then big mess again. And the smell....... YUCK!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.