Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where to Buy Short-tail Dragon Eyes?
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
Ranchu_Lord
Where to buy short-tailed dragon eye? shiok.gif
CyberET
erm, mainland? qh?
Seacucumber
pasir ris 35a??
The Matrix
Mainland got a tank, qianhu din see any, 35A dun recall any, lian shing have but that's last week info, rainbow saw but dunno still hv or not. blue aquarium got a tub.

all red, red/black.
Ranchu_Lord
Wah...bro.U so informative.I stay in woodlands and not driving or riding.So where u think is best for me to go?Mainland or Blue Aquarium?How about the quality wise and also price wise? tongue.gif
sheringam
QUOTE(Ranchu_Lord @ Wed, 15 Sep 2004 12:19 am)
Wah...bro.U so informative.I stay in woodlands and not driving or riding.So where u think is best for me to go?Mainland or Blue Aquarium?How about the quality wise and also price wise? tongue.gif

take 168 from Woodlands regional interchange, alight after the bus exit from TPE.
You can walk or take bus to mainland or pasir ris 35a. it's around 30 mins walk from the bus stop which exit after TPE.

Usually I spent $2.80 to take cab into pasir ris 35a.
The Matrix
QUOTE(Ranchu_Lord @ Wed, 15 Sep 2004 12:19 am)

If u want quality, u do some quality search. To buy quality fish, spend some quality time. Fish will never go to your house if U dun take the effort to travel.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.