Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Red White Butterflies
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
mountain
okay .. the month has been a bit of a "bored" because everyone's been seeing fantasic top view ranchus .. so here i am again to show the world some amature fish laugh.gif .

yes .. lousy blur pics .. yes .. these are camera tricks .. keke.. it isn't tat flippy happydance.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
marcusdeming
QUOTE(mountain @ Thu, 14 Oct 2004 10:00 pm)
okay .. the month has been a bit of a "bored" because everyone's been seeing fantasic top view ranchus .. so here i am again to show the world some amature fish  laugh.gif .
yes .. lousy blur pics .. yes .. these are camera tricks .. keke.. it isn't tat flippy  happydance.gif

i like this sort of fish very much .. interesting shape and look.. got a few myself..
mind sharing where u get rs and for how much i am interested in getting a piece or 2
mountain
qian hu lor .. $5 ea
The Matrix
QUOTE(mountain @ Thu, 14 Oct 2004 10:00 pm)
okay .. the month has been a bit of a "bored" because everyone's been seeing fantasic top view ranchus .. so here i am again to show the world some amature fish  laugh.gif .
yes .. lousy blur pics .. yes .. these are camera tricks .. keke.. it isn't tat flippy  happydance.gif

swee.gif
marcusdeming
qianhu ??
u bought it recently is it ...???
HappyBuddha
How many litres of water? biggrin.gif
mountain
1 fish 20L , 2 fish 40L lor ..

.. dunno lei .. i put the togoyo measurement in the aquacal and it says ard 170L .. but i think its less then that bah ..

IPB Image
HappyBuddha
QUOTE(mountain @ Fri, 15 Oct 2004 4:55 pm)
1 fish 20L , 2 fish 40L lor ..

.. dunno lei .. i put the togoyo measurement in the aquacal and it says ard 170L .. but i think its less then that bah ..

THAT'S THE MOTHER OF ALL TOYOGO TUB! ohmy.gif IT' SO HUGE!

How deep is it?

I sometimes wonder if you move a pampered topview ranchu from its 6 inches deep tub into a 3 feet deep pond will it freak out and drown? biggrin.gif "too deep too deep"

But seriously... you might want to remove the roller wheels; I don't think they are designed to take the weight and the joints could fracture.

No autofeeder? Worms ah? happydance1.gif
mountain
no worms for the moment .. just ... chroma in the morning.
Seacucumber
QUOTE(The Matrix @ Fri, 15 Oct 2004 9:13 am)
swee.gif

hehehe....machiam AF..

SWEE...woah...SWEE!!!
The Matrix
QUOTE(g-string @ Fri, 15 Oct 2004 5:56 pm)
hehehe....machiam AF..

SWEE...woah...SWEE!!!

hahahaha ... when other angmo words cannot used to describe, the only way is singlish way lor ... swee ah !
cktan
QUOTE(HappyBuddha @ Fri, 15 Oct 2004 5:26 pm)
But seriously... you might want to remove the roller wheels; I don't think they are designed to take the weight and the joints could fracture.

I wouldnt worry abt the wheels unable to take the weight. I hv used some of these tubs for abt 2 years and some filled with water close to the brim. Wheels are still working fine even till today.

Did u hv bad experience of the wheels giving way?
marcusdeming
hi people,

went qianhu today but no more red white butterfly for me anyone know where i can get them .. i just need to or any bro have any to let go
mountain
QUOTE(marcusdeming @ Mon, 18 Oct 2004 9:33 pm)
hi people,

went qianhu today but no more red white butterfly for me anyone know where i can get them .. i just need to or any bro have any to let go

yei .. on sunday already cannot see the tub. dunno wat happen.. maybe whole tub got problem and it was destroyed? no idea.

but my friend spotted a couple with potentials at the QT area. just a few which was mixed with orandas. u might wan to check whether those are for sale or not with them but i really have no idea.
marcusdeming
QUOTE(mountain @ Tue, 19 Oct 2004 9:59 am)
yei .. on sunday already cannot see the tub. dunno wat happen.. maybe whole tub got problem and it was destroyed? no idea.

but my friend spotted a couple with potentials at the QT area. just a few which was mixed with orandas. u might wan to check whether those are for sale or not with them but i really have no idea.

u have any idea where else i can get them.. another piece of mine died...yesterday
mountain
not that i know off lor .. i am newbie in this and i dun frequent lfs .. sorry abt not having any leads.
marcusdeming
QUOTE(mountain @ Tue, 19 Oct 2004 11:00 am)
not that i know off lor .. i am newbie in this and i dun frequent lfs .. sorry abt not having any  leads.

its ok do keep me posted if u see any
mountain
QUOTE(The Matrix @ Fri, 15 Oct 2004 8:54 pm)
hahahaha ... when other angmo words cannot used to describe, the only way is singlish way lor ... swee ah !

From side-view, how important a role does an expose anal fin plays? Minus a lot of points? when its not moving much, it cannot be seen much, but when it starts swimming faster, the tails will lift and it becomes bloody obvious when it wiggles its anal fin. mad.gif
The Matrix
QUOTE(mountain @ Tue, 26 Oct 2004 8:21 am)
From side-view, how important a role does an expose anal fin plays? Minus a lot of points? when its not moving much, it cannot be seen much, but when it starts swimming faster, the tails will lift and it becomes bloody obvious when it wiggles its anal fin.  mad.gif

Just like Marilyn Manroe with her signature floating skirt ... woooffff ... give more points dude.

IPB Image
mountain
here's how it looks when i swims full steam ahead .. hahahaha..

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.