Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Starhub Cable Increase Price For Sports Channel
RafflesGold Forums > Misc Rumble Area > Chit Chat & Gossip
domho7
KNN next mth sports channel fans have to pay nearly S$16 just for this chann.

mad.gif
jowy_ham
Where U got the news from ?

I check their website, dun have leh. Dun scared me cry.gif
CP
They doubled the fees for Sports Channel.I am not a fan of football.Sometimes see 21,22,23,24 all showing football at the same time; see peh tu lan.
I hope more than half of existing subscribers cancel the Sports channel then they are back to square one!
The Matrix
win 1 bet cover the cost liao mah. some of the night spots and kopitiams dun hv much choice one ... no live, no crowd, no beer, no kopi ... waitress eat grass.
CP
Heh heh...neither do I bet on football.Too bad my disinterest in football goes against the majority.

Since one bet can cover all....................
MAKE FOOTBALL PAY PER VIEW!!!!!
domho7
QUOTE(jowy_ham @ Thu, 21 Oct 2004 11:59 pm)
Where U got the news from ?

I check their website, dun have leh. Dun scared me  cry.gif

Here's the link
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/sin.../112781/1/.html
CP
Received letter from them officially on the price increase commencing 1 Nov. mad.gif

15% discount offered if you reply by end of year but you must commit to the continued sports subscription for a specified time.

Presently undecided (increase of $8 to $16, 100%),can jolly well afford (smoke less lah) but as a matter of principle anyone want to join me on a boycott???????
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.