Full Version: Ga 063 - Ranchu
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Goldfish Academy
GA Secretary
pls do comment on my fish, thanks.
all comments welcomed.

IPB Image
Allan
Oh dear, this is a lousy ranchu.

I must confess I saw the pics of your goldfish tank. I hope you don't mind me revealing your identity as I remember seeing the above pic when i read you "i'm new here" post with links to your homepage.

http://jklimited.tripod.com/fishtank.htm

That's a 2 feet tank you have there, and you have way too many goldfishes in it. If you check your water parameters, the nitrate level will be excessively high (greater than 30 ppm) resulting in stunt growth. The large and protruding eye on that red cap oranda in the above pic proved this point.

Now that you have found RafflesGold, spend time going through old posts to understand the correct way to keep goldfish.

After that, then you learn how to select a good ranchu to groom.

Cheers!
The Matrix
Allan, I tot GA not suppose to disclose the identity of the poster.

Anyway, this fish and the rest of the fish in the tank are absolutely ..... lousy.

The Matrix
Frankie
pls do not waste web space....
GA Secretary
yup, agreed that my tank is a little too crowded.
will work on that.

thanks! good.gif
Allan
QUOTE(The Matrix @ Sat, 20 Nov 2004 1:56 pm)
Allan, I tot GA not suppose to disclose the identity of the poster.

Anyway, this fish and the rest of the fish in the tank are absolutely ..... lousy.

The Matrix

Sorry sorry.

I revealed the identity as the user has posted a pic found in his photo gallery and in a sense, he has revealed his id himself when he did that. i needed to point out his gallery to show his tank is seriously over-crowded.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.