Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Goldfish Stopped At Thailand Custom
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
pepsi73
Hi all

I just came back from Thailand and had bought 3 cute goldfish from Chatuchat market at cheap price but was been stopped once I go through the X-ray machine. Very sad to leave them there......
CP
Yup,understand that these days you cant bring goldfish out of Thailand without permit.
No permit required (by ICA) to bring into Singapore though.
CHLeong
Does anyone know what kind of permit is required by the Thai authority?

rgds
CH Leong
Allan
QUOTE(cpiw2002 @ Sun, 21 Nov 2004 11:23 am)
No permit required (by ICA) to bring into Singapore though.

The above is only partly right; read up the following topic to find out more.

http://www.rafflesgold.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=234
CHLeong
I did have the same replies from our AVA but does anyone here know how to clear the Thai authorities legally?

Rgds
CH Leong
GF Lover
QUOTE(CHLeong @ Sun, 21 Nov 2004 9:49 pm)
I did have the same replies from our AVA but does anyone here know how to clear the Thai authorities legally?

Rgds
CH Leong

I think only the Thai exporter can help you get the permit to bring your fish back to Singapore.
RanchuGOD
From what I remember, there is an office within the airport area for you to declare live stocks. After the bird flu incident, the thai authority are very strict on export of live animals, including pet. And goldfish is also affected. But you will wait for few hours before they get it done.

So it is better to get the farms where you get your fish to pack and deliver for you.
CHLeong
Thanks bros, information is much appreciated.

Unlikely to get the Thais seller to ship for us, as it will involve AVA and a importing license will be required.

Anyone care to plan a group tour to Thailand to acquire fishes?

Rgds
CH Leong
mountain
nope
white horse T1
QUOTE(pepsi73 @ Sun, 21 Nov 2004 12:30 am)
Hi all

I just came back from Thailand and had bought 3 cute goldfish from Chatuchat market at cheap price but was been stopped once I go through the X-ray machine. Very sad to leave them there......

u need to have the endurance of "amazing race" to get the permit on yr own.

road block 1:
1. first u need to report to airport cargo terminal 2 with yr fishes which is quite far away from the international airport.

2. when u reach there it is at level 3 at some corner. u also need a photocopy of yr passsport and ticket details, fill up the form, get a endorsed cert and up u go again to the international airport. if u can't read thai or speak thai, there will be some difficulty.

road block 2
at the international airport, u ve to declare it that u are carrying it and this will ve to be check in. so if u ve pump too much air into the bag, it may overpressurise in the cargo cabin and burst.

road block 3:
so u are lucky to bring to spore and did not burst the bag. Spore immigration may spot check u also.

the morale of the story is:
buy in spore lah..... no hussle.
chatuchak has "1-2" ok shops but most shops are selling common grades ranhcu which are available in spore although at higher prices. u could buy direct from the breeders, but remem the road blocks above, u sian sian, and there is no one million dollars at the end of the race....
Seacucumber
QUOTE(white horse T1 @ Mon, 22 Nov 2004 1:31 pm)
u need to have the endurance of "amazing race" to get the permit on yr own.

road block 1:
1.  first u need to report to airport cargo terminal 2 with yr fishes which is quite far away from the international airport. 

2.  when u reach there it is at level 3 at some corner.  u also need a photocopy of yr passsport and ticket details, fill up the form, get a endorsed cert and up u go again to the international airport.  if u can't read thai or speak thai, there will be some difficulty.

road block 2
at the international airport, u ve to declare it that u are carrying it and this will ve to be check in.  so if u ve pump too much air into the bag, it may overpressurise in the cargo cabin and burst.

road block 3:
so u are lucky to bring to spore and did not burst the bag.  Spore immigration may spot check u also.

the morale of the story is: 
buy in spore lah.....  no hussle.
chatuchak has "1-2" ok shops but most shops are selling common grades ranhcu which are available in spore although at higher prices.  u could buy direct from the breeders, but remem the road blocks above, u sian sian, and there is no one million dollars at the end of the race....

clap.gif
white horse T1
QUOTE(g-string @ Tue, 23 Nov 2004 5:51 pm)
clap.gif

: ... young and reckless. chiong and chiong like robinson sale....so ashamed
. blush.gif sigh. i learnt since hmm.gif

AFTERNOTE: IMPT
for the "road blocks" mentioned,
disclaimer clause applies as this was dated more than 6 mths back.
new procedures on QT check may have poped up, so best to check with custom when u arrive or go to airport 4 hrs early to clear QT custom
Allan
My two cents on this issue about buying from thailand.

If you go through similar postings about how to buy from thailand you'll noticed only newbies asked them.

Oldies don't.

Just look around RG; how many chio chio oldies' goldfish are privately imported by them? None.

Most if not all newbies don't even know how to select a ranchu. So after all the hussles of importing them privately, everyone here gets a good laugh when we see their special ranchu! rofl2.gif

Enjoy the relaxing holiday trip soaking in their culture instead of wasting your time fishing something you don't even know how to appreciate fully yet.
mountain
additional point to note : secure your wallet well. (another minus point for your country!! Baka)
desireless
QUOTE(mountain @ Sat, 27 Nov 2004 1:12 am)
additional point to note : secure your wallet well. (another minus point for your country!! Baka)

Speaking from a man with experience rofl.gif

Another point is, the fishes in chatuchak are mostly not-so-high-grade fishes. If you're a lucky man, you might find the 1 in 1000 very high graded fish in one of the many stores. But if you're there at the wrong time, you would have wasted your trip. So, that probably leaves you with the choice of visiting farms. But like any other breeders, the thai breeders will not let just anyone go to their farm to select 1 or 2 best fishes - you've got to need some connections.

So I guess it explains why most of the oldbirds would rather getting their fishes here. If I were to go there for tour, I will surely go chatuchak but it'll just be for walk-walk sake. My intention wouldn't be getting fishes from there.
CHLeong
QUOTE(Allan @ Fri, 26 Nov 2004 3:59 pm)
My two cents on this issue about buying from thailand.

If you go through similar postings about how to buy from thailand you'll noticed only newbies asked them. 

Oldies don't.

Just look around RG; how many chio chio oldies' goldfish are privately imported by them?  None.

Most if not all newbies don't even know how to select a ranchu.  So after all the hussles of importing them privately, everyone here gets a good laugh when we see their special ranchu! rofl2.gif 

Enjoy the relaxing holiday trip soaking in their culture instead of wasting your time fishing something you don't even know how to appreciate fully yet.

Very strong words, please don't run down on newbie but guide them.

Generally when the fishes are left in the LFS or Clubs for public, it would have gone through tiers of the farm owner--->LFS owner---> "kaki" ----> public.

I always say these "Mmm..nice fish...but the next time look for these features.." and at LFS if I notice newbie..."I would tell them...here...this is a nice fish". and obviously with disapproval look from the owner.

Let newbie ask and you guide. My nephew tell me..."That is no stupid question". If a newbie knows less, be it if he buys here, are the oldies going to laugh at them?

Explain the reasons why it's better to buy from LFS here and the problem getting overseas. This is a better approach.
Allan
QUOTE(CHLeong @ Sat, 27 Nov 2004 9:43 am)
Very strong words, please don't run down on newbie but guide them.

I guess the exchange rate is very favorable and my two cents worth more than they really are. smile.gif Sorry about the strong words nevertheless.

Generally when the fishes are left in the LFS or Clubs for public, it would have gone through tiers of  the farm owner--->LFS owner---> "kaki" ----> public.

The very same tier also exists in bangkok. If anything, the thai local kakis stand a better chance in landing a good fish since they can be there daily, or have worked up a good relationship with the Lfs owner than you as a visiting tourist. So your chances of buying a good ranchu is as slim as when you try your luck locally.

Thai fishes sold locally are no difference from those you buy directly in thailand. Sure, there's a markup but that's not a crime especially when the importers has taken on the risks to import.

MOST importantly, just how many ranchus do you need that you need to source them cheaply (by cutting the middleman and go direct)?

Browse through local LFS on weekends with your family and friends. With luck (and skills), you can pick up a winner for a song. That's part of the fun in keeping goldfish; to hunt and slowly build up your prized collection -- not waste your hard earned vacation whacking cheap fishes like a typical kiasu newbies S'porean!
CHLeong
I guess the exchange rate is very favorable and my two cents worth more than they really are.  smile.gif  Sorry about the strong words nevertheless.

My apologies to all I term "newbie" and "oldie".

MOST importantly, just how many ranchus do you need that you need to source them cheaply (by cutting the middleman and go direct)? 

This is an assumption.

Browse through local LFS on weekends with your family and friends.  With luck (and skills), you can pick up a winner for a song.  That's part of the fun in keeping goldfish; to hunt and slowly build up your prized collection -- not waste your hard earned vacation whacking cheap fishes like a typical kiasu newbies S'porean!

Yes, the hunting and raising goldfish is truly the joy of this hobby. So should the hunt be restricted to Singapore only? Another strong word for those on vacation and hunted..."Kiasu S'porean"? For the gentleman who's fishes was confiscated by the thai authority please do not feel hurt by the remark, just enjoy your hobby.
white horse T1
QUOTE(CHLeong @ Sat, 27 Nov 2004 5:18 pm)
Yes, the hunting and raising goldfish is truly the joy of this hobby. So should the hunt be restricted to Singapore only?

leong;
u still cannot catch what ve transpired ah.
a holiday should be a holiday. just go and enjoy. if enjoyment is derived from goldfish hunting, no problem, it is a personal decision.

seriously for those who ve gone thru' this "exercise", it is not really worth the while unless
a. u seriously know what u looking for
b. and what u want in a goldfish
c. and that the source must be there in country X
d. and that it is not available in Spore .
e. and that one annot afford it in Spore.
f. and it is worth the immigration trouble and risk during transportation.

Notice i put "And" from (a) to (b),
Jos Nana
Once a certain level of skill is reached, nothing at Chatjuchat will appeal to you. When you see nice & good show quality goldfish that are being brought , hand carried back from LOS, it is definitely not bought from Chatjuchat.

Want to buy good Thai goldfish, you must prepare to pay thru your nose too. Dun expect Real good Thai sideview fishes to be cheap either.

Try ask Seah of Aquatic, did he buy from chatjuchat ? His fishes to some of the more advance guys here are already considered not good enough.

As to not to discourage newbies, well look at from another point of view, We are helping them to save their bahts for better use .....probably Arh Nam..... hehehe...Just kidding

Learn to keep goldfish well first la...or if really want to bring something back bring betta lor...

CHLeong
QUOTE(white horse T1 @ Sat, 27 Nov 2004 8:46 pm)
leong;
u still cannot catch what ve transpired ah.....
....f. and it is worth the immigration trouble and risk during transportation.

Notice i put "And" from (a) to (b),

Yes, these input of yours is good. Those who has shared their experience with visit and purchase overseas is goind a great favour for hobbist.

Rgds

CHLeong
GF Lover
As the saying goes "Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder". I went to a "LFS" with a " ranchu kaki" to see TVR. There was a tub with 3 Thai TVR. I love the TVR because I find the tails and fins short. My kaki on the other hand did not like it saying that it is too short for his liking.

Let me relate to you a true incident some 10 years ago. My wife usually buys those ladies magazine. On one of those occasion while answering nature's call and whiles sitting on my "throne". I saw one of those magazine and took it to read and there was this section on "Dear ????" where you ask for advice.
Query 1 was a girl asking the "Dear ????" how to make her breast bigger?

Some many queries down and I would say Query 2 was another girl asking the "Dear ????" how to reduce her breast size?

Let us enjoy our goldfish regardless of the "standards" set by AJRC or LFS etc. If you love it and can afford it, just buy it. I love my TVR fully red, right up to its tail and fins. Some will prefer it half red half white. Some even completely white.

Even in Japan there is this AJRC and the "opposition group" of Uno ranchu. Are you wrong if you prefer the Uno ranchu to those set by AJRC. Are you wrong if you like the Chinese lionhead. I have seen some very solid Chinese Lionhead at Blue Aquarium.
pepsi73
I put up this notice is to let others newbies to note that this can't be ever happened again to get fishes from oversea but who know I got so many so call "oldies" giving all the "strong words" comment. very disappointed with all the "oldies" but thanks to ChLeong.
I wonder will any more newbies be dare to write any more things again. I will think twice too.....since so many discouraging "oldies" around.......
Jos Nana
This is a discussion board. You would have notice those "oldies" that you prefer to call them including myself did not act solitarily. This inself shows that we did not brag out of nothing. Its mere words from experience not just mainly for you but for others who have this thought of bringing in fishes from Thailand.

Which would you prefer ?

1. A forum which simply post condolenecs and regrets, share your lost and sympathised with your plight while those with experience keep quiet letting others continue to venture into this not worthwhile thought of bringing sub standrad goldfish from Chatcujat ?

OR

2. A forum which gets real and voices of experience comes in to lend advises on the viability and the proper and legal way of doing do so(by WHTan), so that others who has this thought will think twice or know the proper way to do so ?
Allan
My apologies to all I term "newbie" and "oldie". 
This is an assumption. 
Yes, the hunting and raising goldfish is truly the joy of this hobby. So should the hunt be restricted to Singapore only? Another strong word for those on vacation and hunted..."Kiasu S'porean"? For the gentleman who's fishes was confiscated by the thai authority please do not feel hurt by the remark, just enjoy your hobby. 

The kiasu Singaporean phenomena is well documented and actually I'm one of them too. sad.gif Sad but true -- go overseas of course must grab cheap cheap things mah. Nothing wrong with what ... but alamak, want to grab also must respect other people's rules and regulations lor -- kenna confiscated and actually expect sympathy ah? Got sala boh? mad.gif

So instead of writing lame posting to comfort the 'victim' yuk.gif, RafflesGoldian tells other newbies it's NOT worth their while to do it -- it's then your own prerogative to probe further on the reasoning behind it -- do not expect spoon feeding. The forum loses its flavour if there's no exchange of ideas afterall.
desireless
Another strong word for those on vacation and hunted..."Kiasu S'porean"? For the gentleman who's fishes was confiscated by the thai authority please do not feel hurt by the remark, just enjoy your hobby.

Why should anyone feel hurt? That "Kiasu" is a term generally used. Not targetting at anyone or the gentleman who's fish were confisticated.
QUOTE(pepsi73 @ Sun, 28 Nov 2004 12:42 pm)
I put up this notice is  to let others newbies to note that this can't be ever happened again to get fishes from oversea but who know I got so many so call "oldies" giving all the "strong words" comment. very disappointed with all the "oldies" but thanks to ChLeong.
I wonder will any more newbies be dare to write any more things again. I will think twice too.....since so many discouraging "oldies" around.......

I cannot follow why you could have felt so disappointed over the comments made by the oldbirds. If you have not raised the issue, there will not be some informative post which Tan has posted: http://www.rafflesgold.com/forums/index.ph...indpost&p=20934

I know your good intention in bringing up this issue. But as part of discussions, there are bound to be encouraging and discouraging comments. There HAS TO BE REASONS WHY some things are so discouraged by oldbirds. Are you able to catch the flow of this disccussion here? It narrows down to how you take advices, even the discouraging ones.

On a more personal note. I have told you over MSN Messenger before your trip that you need to find a place in the airport area where you can declare your fishes before you can cross the Thai custom, although I wasn't able to tell you where exactly the place is that time. You should already have seen this coming, shouldn't you? As I have mentioned before somewhere in another thread, hobbyists/newbies are NOT entirely ignorant. It is always "that something else"...
GF Lover
QUOTE(pepsi73 @ Sun, 28 Nov 2004 12:42 pm)
I put up this notice is  to let others newbies to note that this can't be ever happened again to get fishes from oversea but who know I got so many so call "oldies" giving all the "strong words" comment. very disappointed with all the "oldies" but thanks to ChLeong.

I have actually hand carry a pair of ranchu from HK to Singapore on an SQ flight.
CHLeong
QUOTE(Allan @ Sun, 28 Nov 2004 3:24 pm)
......If you go through similar postings about how to buy from thailand you'll noticed only newbies asked them. Oldies don't

Most if not all newbies don't even know how to select a ranchu. So after all the hussles of importing them privately, everyone here gets a good laugh when we see their special ranchu! ...

.... kenna confiscated and actually expect sympathy ah?  Got sala boh?  mad.gif 

So instead of writing lame posting to comfort the 'victim' yuk.gif,...

The forum loses its flavour if there's no exchange of ideas afterall.

Exactly! This forum is for exhange of ideas but look at the statements you have made so far..

First, you made a judgement that only "newbie" asked about buying from Thailand and oldies don't...Are stereotyping people here in the forum?
You also said that they don't know how to select a ranchu and a good laugh at them...Is this an encouragement for new hobbist?
Then you further add "kenna confiscated...got sala boh". Are you advising?

As for lame posting to comfort victim...its a directed "hit" and getting a little too personal.

So, is this helping?

Rgds
CH Leong
CHLeong
QUOTE(desireless @ Sun, 28 Nov 2004 3:24 pm)
Why should anyone feel hurt? That "Kiasu" is a term generally used. Not targetting at anyone or the gentleman who's fish were confisticated.

"Kiasu" is a remark at someone's behaviour and it is not a positive word, agree? Someone may be hurt so best to avoid.

Rgds
CH Leong
CHLeong
QUOTE(goldfish Lover @ Sun, 28 Nov 2004 9:08 pm)
I have actually hand carry a pair of ranchu from HK to Singapore on an SQ flight.

Well, happy for you but this is in conflict to what has transpired so far here so far.

Mmm....rusure.gif

Rgds
CH Leong
desireless
QUOTE(CHLeong @ Mon, 29 Nov 2004 11:07 am)
First, you made a judgement that only "newbie" asked about buying from Thailand and oldies don't...Are stereotyping people here in the forum?

Indeed from what I observe in this forum, only newbies would ask of the procedure of going thailand to buy fish for personal collection. Have you seen any oldbirds asking this here? If you find it here, please quote it.

QUOTE(CHLeong @ Mon, 29 Nov 2004 11:07 am)
You also said that they don't know how to select a ranchu and a good laugh at them...Is this an encouragement for new hobbist?

You did not understand Allan's point. He is not jeering at newbie's lousy selection skills but rather, trying to bring out the point that "being a newbie in selecting ranchus, why take the trouble of going to Thailand only to bring back 2 or 3 ugly ones?" This "can be done" in SG, so why leave your money there and get the same things?

And what "encouragement" are you referring to? We DO NOT ENCOURAGE "go thailand buy fish" at all what. ohmy.gif

QUOTE(Allan @ Sun, 28 Nov 2004 3:24 pm)
... but alamak, want to grab also must respect other people's rules and regulations lor -- kenna confiscated and actually expect sympathy ah?  Got sala boh?  mad.gif 

I have to agree FULL-HEARTEDLY with Allan on this. When at overseas, DON'T TAKE THINGS FOR GRANTED. You must respect their LAW. It's illegal to bring fish out of Thailand, WITHOUT first declaring. Do you expect to be sympathised if you're caught at the custom with possession of chewing gums? And let's not forget, this gentleman has been informed of this before he left for his trip.
desireless
QUOTE(CHLeong @ Mon, 29 Nov 2004 11:19 am)
"Kiasu" is a remark at someone's behaviour and it is not a positive word, agree? Someone may be hurt so best to avoid.

Rgds
CH Leong

Kiasu is of course not a positve word, I agree. But a Singaporean getting very hurt and upset being called "kiasu"? thinking.gif You mean, you will?

This word being commonly used at us, I have not much feeling for it anymore although I do still know the meaning to it. laugh.gif
mountain
QUOTE(goldfish Lover @ Sun, 28 Nov 2004 9:08 pm)

hehehe.. okay lor .. shiok.gif try to bring the same fish to australia and walk thru the green door. they offer free fish and chips, rather then fried rice in singapore.

hk, like singapore .. are still fairly liberal with import of aqurium fishes.
CHLeong
QUOTE(desireless @ Mon, 29 Nov 2004 2:54 pm)
Indeed from what I observe in this forum, only newbies would ask of the procedure of going thailand to buy fish for personal collection. Have you seen any oldbirds asking this here? If you find it here, please quote it.
You did not understand Allan's point. He is not jeering at newbie's lousy selection skills but rather, trying to bring out the point that "being a newbie in selecting ranchus, why take the trouble of going to Thailand only to bring back 2 or 3 ugly ones?" This "can be done" in SG, so why leave your money there and get the same things?

And what "encouragement" are you referring to? We DO NOT ENCOURAGE "go thailand buy fish" at all what.  ohmy.gif
I have to agree FULL-HEARTEDLY with Allan on this. When at overseas, DON'T TAKE THINGS FOR GRANTED. You must respect their LAW. It's illegal to bring fish out of Thailand, WITHOUT first declaring. And let's not forget, this gentleman has been informed of this before he left for his trip.

Please state how do you qualify "newbies" and "oldbirds" as I want to know where I stand?
If I have misinterpret Allan statements, I am sorry. Guess I read it differently and that is why I wrote in to clarify. Its not a challenge.

Ok, pepsi was adviced by this forum...and he took the risk. But at least he wrote it to share with us his misfortune. Should we add salt to injuries?

Rgds
CH Leong
CHLeong
QUOTE(desireless @ Mon, 29 Nov 2004 3:03 pm)
Kiasu is of course not a positve word, I agree. But a Singaporean getting very hurt and upset being called "kiasu"? thinking.gif You mean, you will?

This word being commonly used at us, I have not much feeling for it anymore although I do still know the meaning to it. laugh.gif

Oh, yes I will. Initially I find it amusing and explained to overseas guest what this term meant. We laughed and they learned to express it on us. However, I realised this is not too good a reflection upon us. Its a mockery created by ourselves.

We should learn from this "mockery" and change it. It is nothing to be proud of or accepted.

This is my view.

Rgds
CH Leong
desireless
QUOTE(CHLeong @ Mon, 29 Nov 2004 3:35 pm)
Please state how do you qualify "newbies" and "oldbirds" as I want to know where I stand?

It depends on where this "oldbird" is... in this forum or in fish keeping?

If you mean by fish keeping, it will quite ambiguous. I would take "experience" and "knowledge" as fruit of these yrs of keeping. But there're some people who have been keeping ranchus for 4 years and still don't know how to treat White Spots (again, some oldbirds will know who laugh.gif ). Some people have been in this for only 2 years and their knowledge as good as those in this for 5 yrs and above. (But the "Mr White Spot" case study is a remote one, so let's just take yrs of goldfish keeping as default.)

If you mean in this forum, it's not easy to define too. As you know RG is only one yr plus. I would consider a person an old bird if he's been ACTIVE (by post counts) in RG for more than 6 months. (For Post Count, the admin are stricly against people from making nonsensical 1-or-2-worded post like "swee ah" just to add number)
Or you can make reference to their "Member ID number".
The Matrix
发生啥事。俺没玩玩那是俺的作风。

老鸟菜鸟,都是鸟。只要会养鱼的鸟,就是好鸟。

怕输原是世人的本性,不管是黑的白的黄的,有哪个不怕输。

此地乃是个小小金鱼天堂,彼此在养鱼方面尽心的讨论,交流, 沟通。这不象某个讨论网站,互不相识,有大部分成员都在这一年,对养鱼得到不少的心得。
Seacucumber
for example, i am a new bird....
my id number is 51....
and i dunno how to treat white spot....
becos i never kenna before!! muahahahahahaha
hysterical.gif
mountain
i am ID 22 .. swee swee 22 but i don't have a fish that won any competition wor .. cry.gif
domho7
QUOTE(g-string @ Mon, 29 Nov 2004 7:08 pm)
for example, i am a new bird....
my id number is 51....
and i dunno how to treat white spot....
becos i never kenna before!! muahahahahahaha
hysterical.gif

eh my ID 110, I OLDER BIRD THAN U AH!! tongue.gif

OK LISTEN AH!! Why go THAILAND BUY KIM HEE AH!!

S'PORE BOH MEI AH!!! tongue.gif

Eh ok relax everyone have a herbal drink, cool down dah!!! Eh relax dah!!! smile.gif
Allan
Er... this topic going quite a bit off track leow hor.

Stoppit before the oldest bird (in every sense) comes back and show your his bird.

Imo, almost everyone understand each other's points leow so.... maybe we can quit here.

Dom ah dommmmm, no more liang teh for you leow lah; later your bird cannot fly how? mad.gif Eat more durian good ah. shiok.gif
domho7
QUOTE(Allan @ Mon, 29 Nov 2004 8:38 pm)
Er... this topic going quite a bit off track leow hor.

Stoppit before the oldest bird (in every sense) comes back and show your his bird.

Imo, almost everyone understand each other's points leow so.... maybe we can quit here.

Dom ah dommmmm, no more liang teh for you leow lah; later your bird cannot fly how?  mad.gif  Eat more durian good ah.  shiok.gif

yeah whether u v new bird or v old bird, everyone can buy fr anywhere they like, be it Thailand, africa, India, happy enough liao ah!! tongue.gif
Its your $$$ spend it as u like ah!! smile.gif

I cut down on herbal tea, my lians/huay complain my 'bird bird' not tha powerderful like las time.
Gd idea I whack durian later. good_very.gif
The Matrix
ID#3 say something liao ... I far far behind one better tiam tiam.
toto bo kanna ... tio liao fly to South Africa buy oranda. I dun think a lot of pple in Singapore knows there are goldfish breeder in that part of the world. hahahahaha. Fly Canada look for Canakin ...

banner-offtopic.gif

happydance.gif
marc9
i noe this has been mentioned before..but i cant find the thread..for those bros who been to thailand and bought ranchu from there..how do u guys bring it back?on the day before u guys leave for sg?and do the thai custom allow us to bring back and sg custom allow?lastly,the fishes can tahan the flight duration meh?
pls enlighten...thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.