Hi Laser,

IPB Image

Its your day! Enjoy! happydance1.gif
Seacucumber
eh Laserquek.....
Lao liao lah......hehehehe
happy birthday!
desireless
Ya loh... one year older.... got count and see how many white "curly hair" boh? laugh.gif

Then scully zun zun count halfway your "that good friend" call you happydance.gif

"wait lah, not free now... I trimming c**k hair" rofl.gif
Seacucumber
eh.....mai siao siao.....

laser got all hairs....

head hair, armpit hair, arm hair, leg hair, c**k hair, belly hair, chest hair......wat ever hair, u name it, he has it ah! biggrin.gif
mountain
smelly hair?
desireless
Confirm he eats a lot of prawn noodle...

"Hair mee" in teochew mah biggrin.gif
domho7
Happy BD lazer ass good_very.gif

White curly hair ah, I hv a few stocks dah!!! good.gif
Allan
This month tip: To sound smart, describe a swee swee goldfish as "finished" or "completed" its development. Sure impress chicks ah!
LASERGUY
Thanks guys, si chup yi kee already... rolleyes.gif

I know your guys hah, sure waiting for the right opportunity to comment about my body hair...Well, at least I don't have a pair of PINK nipples... rofl2.gif
desireless
Tell you all a secret.. dun spread,ok?

Singapore Idol, Taufik's family members are:

Taupok (Dad),
Taufu (Mum),
Taugua (Bro),
Tausuan (Sis),
Taugay (family cat),

And his girlfriend....

Taunee
happydance.gif
Seacucumber
ever wonder why Taufik look a little like chinese??
cos he is a mixed......his mom is actually a chinese...

full name is Yong TauFu

and not to mention his cousin from Penang...

TauSarPiah
mountain
go watch Alexander the movie!! Its the GAY Movie of the Year!! 3 hrs of Gay Movie!!
Allan
Sure or not? Got explicit sex scene or not? unsure.gif
mountain
tats the problem .. Ai Mai Ai Mai .. thats wat make things crap ..
Allan
Okay. I book Hotel81, you go jio your broken wrist frens to try while we watch. yes.gif Andy will bring his DV.
mountain
my wrist not broken hor ;) but let me check with pink nipple .. maybe he interested
Allan
Pinky singing hokkien song leow lah. 啊...爽到你, 艱苦到我, 生成是這款命...
mountain
damn it .. wats our national treasure?? got map or secret code or not.. machiam amazing race..
Allan
Google Suggest - Give it a try....
Allan
Scroll down to find additional Fitness resources; nonit join cali gym - RG gym can leow.
LASERGUY
QUOTE(Allan @ Sun, 12 Dec 2004 8:29 pm)
Scroll down to find additional Fitness resources; nonit join cali gym - RG gym can leow.

Super cool...the new poster quoted something from my favourite band... good.gif
Allan
Another slow Monday. nap1.gif1 Any request? Sing, Andy, sing! clap.gif
mountain
u need to buy him a "Frog-et love water"
desireless
From THAT commercial I've just seen on TV:

" R**nbow 保证您十年不必换水 "

"R**nbow (Aquarium) guarantees no changing of water for your fishes for TEN YEARS "

Woah.... good_very.gif The bull's skin gonna be blown off soon!! rofl2.gif
CP
QUOTE(desireless @ Wed, 15 Dec 2004 2:32 am)
"R**nbow (Aquarium) guarantees no changing of water for your fishes for TEN YEARS "

hysterical.gif
Ya,and breasts can be enhanced too.... hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
The Matrix
QUOTE(desireless @ Wed, 15 Dec 2004 2:32 am)
From THAT commercial I've just seen on TV:

" R**nbow 保证您十年不必换水 "

Woah....  good_very.gif The bull's skin gonna be blown off soon!! rofl2.gif

the system is tested and that's why got superb colourful claims. just need to top up water only.
mountain
test test test
mountain
test test
desireless
QUOTE(The Matrix @ Wed, 15 Dec 2004 10:08 am)
the system is tested and that's why got superb colourful claims. just need to top up water only.

I saw during the Fishlove comp got one stand selling what looks like tanks with SUM. It also claim no need to change water. I forgot what brand... CR Aquarium? That time I was thinking... bluff people one lah... How can?

But since it is tested... Got such system, then waiting for wat? CHARGE AH!

wait wait wait... how much roughly?
Allan
top up water, top up water.
desireless
But no fish inside biggrin.gif
mountain
nice poster!
Allan
Thanks. The challenge is to make a side view poster. sad.gif
CHLeong
Guess many have seen the past few years of AJR pictures, let me share with you some 60' pictures of Ranchu competition in Japan.
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

This pictures tell you how old I am.

Rgds
CH Leong
CP
You in the picture?
Allan
QUOTE(cpiw2002 @ Thu, 16 Dec 2004 3:34 pm)
You in the picture?

Oei, you dun like dat leh.

If CH is in one of the two pics, he has to be... like... a hundred years old now, ya know?!

I think he meant to say he's pretty old since he owns old magazine. But I think the co-relation makes no sense cause many of my religious buddies own copy of bible (which is very very old) but most of them are really younger than me.

So... how old is CH? Wanna update your Profile for us?

Why are we playing the how old am i game anyway? rusure.gif
Allan
GY. How do you guys changed your member's title? mad.gif
mountain
happydance.gif
mountain
GY .. forget to open my autofeeder ....
Allan
Please clear the runway, clear the runway; Aeroking spotted flying around and may land here soon. hysterical.gif I hope he won't crash.
RBT
Yah saw him land on almost every goldfish thread in AF...hehe...sooner or later will try his landing skills over here!! biggrin.gif
LASERGUY
We have already waited long long for him... yes.gif
white horse T1
he fly shiok shiok never mind, anyhow give out black smoke and puke along the way....
and anyhow fire submachine gun also.....
lucky he never fly into my path, otherwise he alr blasted away with my missile. i shoot aeroplane in NS u know. tongue.gif
Allan
I love this shout box; good to vent out some steam hor. I'm happy that retarded learnt to use the internet, like that one who's still going on and on about ranchus having a certain cartoon character look. We know how to read through them and it's good fun to read their mind. But it saddens me to know that retard actually has a ten year old. C'mon, there should be laws to take innocent children away from people like him if they breed! mad.gif Why litter the 'net with a new generation of internet trash?
Allan
Ha. Give him a break lah. He hasn't flew for many months leow. I dunno where he was locked up but the confinement didn't do him any good. You shot planes? I lagi standard ah. I shot space invaders during my NS time. Not very good at it but hey... it only cost $0.20 per game.

http://www.spaceinvaders.de/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.