Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ranchu Competition In Feb 05
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
dcd
Hi, i Heard there is an Ranchu Competition next year at Yuhua C.C..

Any ideas who organise the competition?
fish_dream88
unsure.gif May i know is it sure that there is a ranchu competition...???

And where is d yuhua CC by d way...??? blush.gif
dcd
http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159310

chk it out..

yuhua c.c is somewhere near jurong and chinese garden
fish_dream88
(Post Edited)
---
May I know what is the actual date of the ranchu competition? happydance.gif

===
Please use proper English.
- DL
The Matrix
dun edit here edit there lah ... leave it as it is can be really nice. give that Singapore look mah.

Dream fish, erh ... no idea what will be the competition wor. Got TV, got SV ... but only ranchu leh. sian. Judge by Thais I heard. Even more SIAN ! Even the Thais also invite Mita or Kato or Kashino to judge.
pykoh
QUOTE(The Matrix @ Mon, 13 Dec 2004 5:14 pm)
dun edit here edit there lah ... leave it as it is can be really nice. give that Singapore look mah.

Dream fish, erh ... no idea what will be the competition wor. Got TV, got SV ... but only ranchu leh. sian. Judge by Thais I heard. Even more SIAN ! Even the Thais also invite Mita or Kato or Kashino to judge.

Bro,

Do you know who will be the judge of the Ozeki Ranchu Club competition in Jan 05?

Thanks and Best Regards
P Y Koh
The Matrix
QUOTE(pykoh @ Mon, 13 Dec 2004 6:03 pm)
Bro,

Do you know who will be the judge of the Ozeki Ranchu Club competition in Jan 05?

Thanks and Best Regards
P Y Koh

Internal and not open to public. So who judge also nevermind. Even if Allan or Desireless or you are invited to judge also cannot argue by anyone else.

Just like Aquarama. Who can argue that Mr Louis Chan cannot be the chief judge of all varieties of goldfish ?
pykoh
QUOTE(The Matrix @ Mon, 13 Dec 2004 10:11 pm)
Internal and not open to public. So who judge also nevermind. Even if Allan or Desireless or you are invited to judge also cannot argue by anyone else.

Just like Aquarama. Who can argue that Mr Louis Chan cannot be the chief judge of all varieties of goldfish ?

I'm not disputing/arguing who should the judge be. Just curious to know who the judge is, that's all. unsure.gif I was thinking with the club reputation here and "connections" that Ozeki club has in Japan, whether they will be able get a Japanese breeder/judge to preside the judging and prize presentation for the event. good.gif But nevermind lah, regardless where the judge(s) comes from, he/she must be good enough as far as Ozeki club is concerned. smile.gif

Well, at least the viewing of the fishes are open to public. good_very.gif Will be there early to take a look at all the fishes. happydance1.gif
mountain
previous competition's pic..

drool.gif

IPB Image
RBT
QUOTE(mountain @ Tue, 14 Dec 2004 8:30 am)

drool.gif
Bro mountain,any more pics?? peace.gif
RBT
QUOTE(pykoh @ Tue, 14 Dec 2004 8:20 am)
I'm not disputing/arguing who should the judge be. Just curious to know who the judge is, that's all. unsure.gif I was thinking with the club reputation here and "connections" that Ozeki club has in Japan, whether they will be able get a Japanese breeder/judge to preside the judging and prize presentation for the event. good.gif But nevermind lah, regardless where the judge(s) comes from, he/she must be good enough as far as Ozeki club is concerned. smile.gif

Well, at least the viewing of the fishes are open to public. good_very.gif Will be there early to take a look at all the fishes. happydance1.gif

Bro pykoh,a bit ex to get a Jap breeder etc to come down to b a judge,unless of course he is on holiday over here!!hehe
pykoh
QUOTE(RBT @ Tue, 14 Dec 2004 9:59 am)
Bro pykoh,a bit ex to get a Jap breeder etc to come down to b a judge,unless of course he is on holiday over here!!hehe

Yep. Maybe here to escape the cold freezing weather back home. tongue.gif I guess they don't really disturb/feed/change water for the ranchu during winter as compared to summer. Just have to make sure that they are alive and healthy. Good time to go for short holidays. wink.gif
mountain
QUOTE(RBT @ Tue, 14 Dec 2004 9:56 am)
drool.gif
Bro mountain,any more pics?? peace.gif

just a few .. taken while i visited tanglin.. but I can't find the rest yet. rolleyes.gif
pykoh
QUOTE(mountain @ Tue, 14 Dec 2004 8:30 am)

drool.gif

Nice piece from this angle. If only got a proper top view picture of the grand champion, that would be nice. wink.gif good.gif
dcd
wonder how many old birds and brudders here will take part in the compeition at yuhua, i tot of sending my ranchu dunno qualify anot....

dunt care, i think go for an experience and see good ranchu there..........
mountain
QUOTE(dcd @ Thu, 16 Dec 2004 5:14 pm)
wonder how many old birds and brudders here will take part in the compeition at yuhua, i tot of sending my ranchu dunno qualify anot....

why hessitate? go for it! how about a photo for us to take a look ?
dcd
ok, when i get my dig camera, i try to post one..........
The Matrix

Go of course go. where is the entry form ?
dcd
my yuhua yec friend say can register after new year....
Allan

That's the spirit!  good_very.gif

You might want to start a new topic and ask experienced bros here how to prep your fish for a competition, among other related advises.
The Matrix
QUOTE(dcd @ Thu, 16 Dec 2004 6:31 pm)
my yuhua yec friend say can register after new year....

register where ? at yuhua ? how much entry fee ? what's the classification ?

how about side view ? I heard also got side view ranchu as well leh.
Jos Nana
Good oppportunity to make money for those LFS. Never win sell make 50% profit. Win ... ho say liao --- 1000% profit !
dcd
QUOTE(The Matrix @ Fri, 17 Dec 2004 11:28 am)
register where ? at yuhua ? how much entry fee ? what's the classification ?

how about side view ? I heard also got side view ranchu as well leh.

Hi, i dunno yet..

got to ask my friend.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.