Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ryukin, aggressor?
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
marc9
guys,if i mix Ryukin together with smaller Ranchu...will the ryukin attack the ranchu..cos i got a frend whose ranchu lost one eye overnite which suspect is the ryukin...so guys..any comments?
GF Lover
QUOTE(marc9 @ Wed, 15 Dec 2004 11:05 am)
guys,if i mix Ryukin together with smaller Ranchu...will the ryukin attack the ranchu..cos i got a frend whose ranchu lost one eye overnite which suspect is the ryukin...so guys..any comments?

I got friend ranchu loose eye when all are ranchu.
desireless
It depends. But one practise not so reccomended is to mix big and smaller fishes together. goldfish will suck in anything that fits into their mouth... And goldfish eye is a, I suppose, yummy food.
RBT
Eyes maciam jelly....slurrppp.Gfs eats or rather sucks at everything,even the hand thats is cleaning their tanks..hehe(after the initail shyness of course...n....don't comment why i take so long to clean the tank 1)
marc9
QUOTE(goldfish Lover @ Wed, 15 Dec 2004 12:08 pm)
I got friend ranchu loose eye when all are ranchu.

gasp!!..lik that also can ar...wonder what if all same size leh
GF Lover
QUOTE(marc9 @ Thu, 16 Dec 2004 6:47 pm)
gasp!!..lik that also can ar...wonder what if all same size leh

3 to 5 inches.
Seacucumber
ryukins are supposed to more agressive....
not recommended to mix...

but i still mix.... biggrin.gif
mine all certified friendly.....hehehehe
void
the ryukins maybe hungry... but dun ever mix ryukins with pearscales... they will turn out bruised-scales....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.