Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help Me
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
student
HI PEOPLE, YOU REALLY HAVE TO HELP ME 'SAVE THE GOLDFISH', AND YOURS TOO.
im ivolved in a debate, you see, where i have to argue against the extinction of goldfish. its just a bit of fun, there arnt really people who want them extinct.
But im having a bit of trouble finding biologically significant reasons for keeping them. i would be grateful if you could reply with some cool stories or interesting facts of your own
i luv you guys, c'mon the goldfish!
The Matrix
QUOTE(student @ Mon, 14 Feb 2005 5:35 am)
HI PEOPLE, YOU REALLY HAVE TO HELP ME 'SAVE THE GOLDFISH', AND YOURS TOO.
im ivolved in a debate, you see, where i have to argue against the extinction of goldfish. its just a bit of fun, there arnt really people who want them extinct.
But im having a bit of trouble finding biologically significant reasons for keeping them.  i would be grateful if you could reply with some cool stories or interesting facts of your own
i luv you guys, c'mon the goldfish!

Extinction ? hahahaha ... not a chance unless the communists start another super cultural revolution or a world war.

1 revolution already destroyed several varieties and took the last 50 years to get a portion back.

So if you are "biologically" not in favor of keeping goldfish, then keep something else. With millions of people in the world "physically" keeping it, and "chemically" bond this fish to their life and somewhat "electronically" thru various forums.

You can destroy your own hobby, but never the others.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.