Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shiruba Air Pump Repair
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Green Water, Filtration and Tank Setup
mountain
has anyone opened up and replaced the rubber pump inside? gee .. i have no idea how to take it out.. desireless.. any luck? its rubber is the same size we saw yesterday.
top_view_ranchu
QUOTE(mountain @ Sun, 20 Feb 2005 4:49 pm)
has anyone opened up and replaced the rubber pump inside? gee .. i have no idea how to take it out.. desireless.. any luck? its rubber is the same size we saw yesterday.

Hi mount,
Where did you saw the rubber diaphragm?
Need spare too.
Thanks!
mountain
secret place .. left 4 nia .. i need 2 .. while desireless need 2 .. u can go fly kite liao biggrin.gif

Yishun AquaStar has a few by the accessories shelves biggrin.gif
white horse T1
QUOTE(mountain @ Sun, 20 Feb 2005 4:49 pm)

easy lah, its like condom . just flip it out lor....
done alot of times already, ........taking out the rubber diaphram....i mean.
desireless
I checked the diaphram liao... It is not leaked. I think it is the motor problem leh. Only one side is not pumping air strong enough. The other side is still working well. So I really have no idea what went wrong with the spoilt side. unsure.gif
mountain
same here.. its not torn .. gosh .. this is lame ..
CP
Ai Yah,why kill some much grey matter over something that costs under $15.
Cigarette already $11 liao.
mountain
having 10+ pumps at home becomes a problem. fixing it lowers cost in the long run baby..
jhansolo
QUOTE(mountain @ Tue, 22 Feb 2005 10:56 am)
having 10+ pumps

You are serious about the number, man they must be quite noisy
top_view_ranchu
QUOTE(jhansolo @ Tue, 22 Feb 2005 11:08 am)
You are serious about the number, man they must be quite noisy

Best that I know of. Quiet and strong!
goldrush
If you are serious of having 10 odd pumps around,you should consider investing on HI BLOW pump made in Japan which has excellent record of durability and reliabilty.It comes in many capacities to suit ones' need.Cheapest goes below $200 for Hi blow series and is enough to connect to several tanks without loss of air delivery. good_very.gif good_very.gif good_very.gif

regards

goldrush
desireless
QUOTE(mountain @ Tue, 22 Feb 2005 10:56 am)
having 10+ pumps at home becomes a problem. fixing it lowers cost in the long run baby..

Zun boh? You sell balloons ah? Whenever you go home got feel dizzy or not? Like being in a small-scaled earthquake? biggrin.gif

Yeah, for someone who's using so many pumps, it is good to be using one of those powerful ones like goldrush mentioned. For LFS, they just need to use one of these to pump the many tanks in their shops.
Seacucumber
QUOTE(goldrush @ Tue, 22 Feb 2005 11:44 am)
If you are serious of having 10 odd pumps around,you should  consider investing on HI BLOW pump made in Japan which has excellent record of durability and reliabilty.It comes in many capacities to suit ones' need.Cheapest goes below $200 for Hi blow series and is enough to connect to several tanks without loss of air delivery. good_very.gif  good_very.gif  good_very.gif

regards

goldrush

yup....lots of LFS using that...
damn....Japs always come up with funny names for their products....
Hi Blow....hmm....can use on humans?? biggrin.gif
CyberET
IPB Image

Better than shiruba imho.

1 -> 4 outlet. been using for 6months now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.