Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Do You Feed Your goldfish?
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
felinefrend
I feed them ...
1. Spirulina flakes
2. Anti-bact food pellets (with Garlic) - this is great for those white poop smile.gif
3. Peas - but they don't like it - maybe have to starve them a while.
4. Blood worms (freezed) - this floats.. they don't feed ontop much... they prefers the middle to bottom food...

alot hor? I compulsive shopper... just 1 big PS and 2 babies PS, I got 3 +1 small tank and 4 filters... 2 airpumps and tons of medications... oh... just in my 1st mth of fish keeping blush.gif

what's yours on?
CyberET
only hikari lionhead sinking pellets smile.gif
ball
QUOTE(felinefrend @ Tue, 15 Mar 2005 10:30 pm)
I feed them ...
1. Spirulina flakes
2. Anti-bact food pellets (with Garlic) - this is great for those white poop smile.gif
3. Peas - but they don't like it - maybe have to starve them a while.
4. Blood worms (freezed) - this floats.. they don't feed ontop much... they prefers the middle to bottom food...

alot hor? I compulsive shopper... just 1 big PS and 2 babies PS, I got 3 +1 small tank and 4 filters... 2 airpumps and tons of medications... oh... just in my 1st mth of fish keeping  blush.gif

what's yours on?

Wow, seem like "killing chicken with a cow sabre". hahaha.
I am not sure about those goldfish with big wen. I had two crown pearl scale and two short tail pearl scale. Feed them with those cheap 5 dollar per kg food. The Crown head pearl scale grew to around 6" and 5" after a few months. The short tail pearl scale grew to about 3.5" in a few months too. I am those cheapo fish hobbyist lah. hahaha.
felinefrend
QUOTE(CyberET @ Tue, 15 Mar 2005 10:48 pm)
only hikari lionhead sinking pellets smile.gif

almost bought it just now... but stopped myself... cos too many food liow....
blush.gif
Seacucumber
for me....a mixture of different pellets....

Hikari Lionhead, Hikari Spirulina, Hikari Wheatgerm....and occasionally frozen BW...

the above is a cocktail of pellets for my indoor fishes...
peas are way too messy and troublesome for me...and i find that Wheatgerm is a good substituition....
felinefrend
QUOTE(ball @ Tue, 15 Mar 2005 11:40 pm)
Wow, seem like "killing chicken with a cow sabre". hahaha.
I am not sure about those goldfish with big wen. I had two crown pearl scale and two short tail pearl scale. Feed them with those cheap 5 dollar per kg food. The Crown head pearl scale grew to around 6" and 5" after a few months. The short tail pearl scale grew to about 3.5" in a few months too. I am those cheapo fish hobbyist lah. hahaha.

My food also about $5 lah.. the meds one abit more biggrin.gif Today I fed them pumpkin. This is what I feed my dogs too.. pumpkin, carrots, cod liver oil, flaxseed biggrin.gif hahahaa we cook them and feed the dogs... and they also eat dry food too - reason: my dog has skin fungus and all medications out there don't work, feeding them holistically helped ALOT! smile.gif

I am also cheapo goldfish keeper <-- as long as they don't die on me can liow. blush.gif
The Matrix
everyday feed hikari lionhead .... once a while i use hikari wheat germ. once a blue moon, use ranchu lord if i too rich. once in a long long while then use that medicated food if i got nothing better to do.

worms har, every day 32 cubes.
felinefrend
QUOTE(The Matrix @ Thu, 17 Mar 2005 11:07 pm)
worms har, every day 32 cubes.

32 cubes?!?! how many fishes u have?
The Matrix
QUOTE(felinefrend @ Fri, 18 Mar 2005 2:26 pm)
32 cubes?!?! how many fishes u have?

dunno, never bother to count. I know each tank i drop in 4 cubes every morning.
felinefrend
wahh ! ohmy.gif
GF Lover
QUOTE(The Matrix @ Fri, 18 Mar 2005 6:32 pm)
dunno, never bother to count. I know each tank i drop in 4 cubes every morning.

This one "Hardcore".
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.