Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pls Rate My Oranda, 1(worst) To 10(good)
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
aStRoBo|
as above. thnks.

IPB Image
IPB Image
The Matrix
how to rate leh ... wat will u do if you see the rating are mix between high and low ...

Me : 1
desireless
Although I do not keep orandas, this piece looks to me like a bad specimen...

I would also rate it 1.
aStRoBo|
haha. thnks for the straight forward reply. shiok.gif just that it's one of my prefered goldfish, and i like it most(tat's wad as an owner think), just wanna noe how it will score. thnks to those who responded. good_very.gif
CP
Matrix and Desirelees a bit stingy la.If they are judges in the HOT or NOT there will be no second round.

If rating is 1 to 10 lets take 1 for culls,5 for average and 10 for perfect.

I give it a 4,slightly below average.

But I agree that ratings are not a good way to comment fish.Comments whether nice or not should be substantiated by words.
jhansolo
should put it in the academy
The Matrix
QUOTE(cpiw2002 @ Wed, 30 Mar 2005 10:47 am)
Matrix and Desirelees a bit stingy la.If they are judges in the HOT or NOT there will be no second round.
If rating is 1 to 10 lets take 1 for culls,5 for average and 10 for perfect.

I give it a 4,slightly below average.

But I agree that ratings are not a good way to comment fish.Comments whether nice or not should be substantiated by words.

Rating is the standard way to judge a fish. Subjected to the one who do the marking. No need to explain with words.

But of course, taken into some consideration that the fish not sick looking, some flaws here and there, I think tagging a "1" to the fish is very bad. hahahaha ... okay lah, change to 2.5 to 3. This fish is still way FAR below average comparing to an average Tunghoi fish.
RBT
Like the long flowing fins,very pleasant to the eye.Think the wen should be more.My rating 7 for the pleasant feeling when swimming in the tank,5 for the ratio of body to fin,2 for the wen.

So average score still still above 4!!
Seacucumber
pardon me....

i'll give a 2
aStRoBo|
wow u all experts in judging goldfish. beg2.gif can teach some tips on how to see a perfect and costly oranda? happydance1.gif
orsony
QUOTE(aStRoBo| @ Wed, 30 Mar 2005 12:03 am)
as above. thnks.

Sadly, I will give a 1.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.