Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: White Horse's Baby Ranchu
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
Pages: 1, 2
white horse T1
QUOTE(mountain @ Tue, 14 Dec 2004 2:17 pm)
$7 .. tats the bench mark to beat hor ;)
before i forget.. this fish is picked by G-string also .. so the cheap credit that comes with it should go to him also. will groom it well .

i am still trying to go lower....
this one @$15 benchmark.....7-8cm long head to tail.
half way to go but hor tail torn .....

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
desireless
Cute fish... but photos a bit blur.

Tear will grow back under good water condition. But be careful of such tear hor...

Some unethical LFS snip off those defective tails to pass off as "injured" tail.

But for $15 .... OK lah.
mountain
pic is blur but do furnish with a new pick after the fish recovered.. i am amazed by the headgrowth when its so young
$15 .. a good catch already
CP
The reflection of yourself wearing singlet is clearer than the pic of the fish. Therefore can't comment much on the fish so can I comment on your figure instead? rofl2.gif

I like the tails.Can't confirm from the pics but looks like the type I prefer,the bell shaped type (inverted Y with the two ends curved inwards).But from the angle looks like right side has more curve than left?Also, hope that the tail not too much higher than the back.

These days can get this kind for $15 meh?
mountain
he is a tua Ee Long .. gold chain so thick and long biggrin.gif
white horse T1
QUOTE(cpiw2002 @ Fri, 01 Apr 2005 10:04 pm)
I like the tails.Can't confirm from the pics but looks like the type I prefer,the bell shaped type (inverted Y with the two ends curved inwards).But from the angle looks like right side has more curve than left?Also, hope that the tail not too much higher than the back.

These days can get this kind for $15 meh?

tail slightly above the back. other than the torn right side, i cannot tell whether got more curve or not(what is that by the way?)

as long as it swim in balance , cannot complain more alr
i asked for discount to $10, canna suan : "U one piece only, how can"
and yes for this piece, i ve to swear that i picked this from the $15 tank at the counter also. i so honest and also honest looking, they know i tell the truth.

lucky i hid my DRAGON tatoos and thick gold chain well .....

i got another one...Blurr also camera poor macro features and i got no patience to shoot good picture. this one slightly more but < than $30
IPB Image
CP
QUOTE(white horse T1 @ Sat, 02 Apr 2005 2:15 pm)
  other than the torn right side, i cannot tell whether got more curve or not(what is that by the way?)

I classify SV ranchu tails into 3 types when viewed from rear.The inverted V,the inverted Y and the bell shaped.
The bell shaped is like the inverted Y except that the two ends curves inwards.In one the old posts bro Laser used the term "wrapped around tails".The avatar of "I love RG 07" is what I would classify a the bell shaped type.

http://www.RafflesGold.com/forums/index.ph...CODE=getgallery
mountain
yeh .. and now u show us a blur pic with a nake body wub.gif:.. ahhh ... Mr Tan .. just hold the fish with your left hand .. and right hand to take the photo .. siaoleow.gif
CP
Ya....and this time can see jade pendant and nipple.

p/s - Moderator,sorry ah.This one my last joke in this thread,I promise.
white horse T1
QUOTE(cpiw2002 @ Sat, 02 Apr 2005 3:45 pm)
I classify SV ranchu tails into 3 types when viewed from rear.The inverted V,the inverted Y and the bell shaped.
The bell shaped is like the inverted Y except that the two ends curves inwards.In one the old posts bro Laser used the term "wrapped around tails".The avatar of "I love RG 07" is what I would classify a the bell shaped type.

http://www.RafflesGold.com/forums/index.ph...CODE=getgallery

thanks for the enlightenment
from what i see , mine is classified as "

|
/ \

no bell shape, or wrapped around tail.
white horse T1
QUOTE(cpiw2002 @ Sat, 02 Apr 2005 6:59 pm)
Ya....and this time can see jade pendant and nipple.

i want to tease u meh....... wub.gif:

with my fish......
lucky this website must be over 18 yrs old to see
RBT
I would pay more for this piece!!Can sell to me?$20/- can?

PM me if can!!
CP
Actually,this is one of the things I like about this forum.The regulars (the so called "associates") preaching buying cheap fish yet putting it up for comments.No show offs with expensive buys.And always advising newbies not to waste money.

I remember in one of the old posts the founder has posted his $2 fin rot purchases from the market.It goes to show that the passion for goldfish is primary and spending big bucks on showgrades takes a back seat.

Keep it up,guys!

Excuse me,had too much whisky.Need to retire to bed now............
desireless
It is different mentality in fish keeping. Some people prefer spending big bucks on really nice fish to enjoy looking at. Some simply gets the thrill from grooming their so-so fishes to nice fishes.

Wah An Tan.. SEE BEH SEXY....

I mean... your fish laugh.gif
white horse T1
QUOTE(RBT @ Sun, 03 Apr 2005 12:20 am)
I would pay more for this piece!!Can sell to me?$20/- can?

RBT, u flatter me. blush.gif they are just for my humble and "cheap thrill enjoyment" and replacement for my recent losses.
if i sell, it will be like "one night stand" and "premature .....tion". tongue.gif

like i used to say b4, u don't have to go far and away land and expensive tub to hunt. hmm.gif
in the rejected tanks and corners, in the sea of stunted and sick.
there are jems waiting to be found. wink.gif
The Matrix
QUOTE(white horse T1 @ Sun, 03 Apr 2005 9:53 am)
like i used to say b4, u don't have to go far and away land and expensive tub to hunt.  hmm.gif
in the rejected tanks and corners, in the sea of stunted and sick.
there are jems waiting to be found. wink.gif

u r almost there, to boldly go where no man has gone before.
white horse T1
QUOTE(white horse T1 @ Sat, 02 Apr 2005 2:15 pm)
i got another one...Blurr also camera poor macro features and i got no patience to shoot good picture. this one slightly more but < than $30

after 5 weeks, this piece has undergone some changes and i cannot even recognise it. the amazingpart is that it is not even in green water. tongue.gif

Before and after attached.
<<before>> ,
IPB Image

<<after>>
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
The Matrix
before blur, after also blur ... wah seh ... need more practise to take pic liao leh. tongue.gif
white horse T1
QUOTE(The Matrix @ Sun, 08 May 2005 3:56 pm)
before blur, after also blur ... wah seh ... need more practise to take pic liao leh.  tongue.gif

<<>> tongue.gif
The Matrix
QUOTE(white horse T1 @ Sun, 08 May 2005 4:08 pm)
我  懂 。 说 些 新 鲜 的 。。。。

ok ok ... if blur blur how to see fish got improve or not leh ...
ok ok ... very nice ... good.gif tongue.gif
CP
The gain in bulk is obvious, but a red / white fish turning full yellow in 5 weeks???
Are you showing us the same piece?Very strange indeed!
white horse T1
QUOTE(cpiw2002 @ Sun, 08 May 2005 4:42 pm)
The gain in bulk is obvious, but a red / white fish turning full yellow in 5 weeks???
Are you showing us the same piece?Very strange indeed!

bro,
ouch it hurts.... hmm.gif mad.gif
this is my integrity ah....u questioning?
white horse T1
<<>> shiok.gif
CP
QUOTE(white horse T1 @ Sun, 08 May 2005 5:30 pm)
bro,
ouch it hurts.... hmm.gif  mad.gif
this is my integrity ah....u questioning?

Sorry sorry. blush.gif
Not doubting your integrity.Wrong choice of words.

Rephrase:

The change in bulk is obvious,but the transformation from a red/white to a full yellow in 5 weeks is very strange indeed!For a moment I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me.

Wht1,genetics aside,what could have caused the colour change?
goldie
Wah solid. Didn't know goldfish also pa-kay blonde beached color, thought nowadays human do it for their hair only. hahaha
white horse T1
QUOTE(cpiw2002 @ Sun, 08 May 2005 6:03 pm)
Wht1,genetics aside,what could have caused the colour change?

i don really know. just in main tank, feed 5 times a day and it happen.
the reason why there is no clear "eye" to see is bec the wen has covered both eyes.
Seacucumber
change your digital camera lah.....
hehehehehe....
goldrush
It is not unique to see drastic changes especially coloration or changes of pattern in goldfish keeping.Far too often we tend to err towards genetics as a forbearing factor.However even fishes of same batches and even siblings of the same parents may develop invariably different.Alot still attribute to the physical environment(temp.pH minearal contents,water etc....) and how sensitive these individual fish are to these variables.It is very difficult to predict the outcome of each fish development and alot still rely upon the game of chances or changes.....Through much experience we may narrow our miscalculation but we can never be absolutely sure to eliminate many variables.Ceteri paribus (in economics)occurs in theory but not reality.
It is most importantly that to the keeper a change towards an improvement rather a deterioration that matters

goldrush happydance.gif happydance.gif happydance.gif
white horse T1
i check my camera again. it is me with the lousy camera-taking skill. i tried taking a couple of macro prints during lunch time and finetune my adjustment.....

let me try again. back again by popular demand ? ........ tongue.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
infocus
QUOTE(white horse T1 @ Mon, 09 May 2005 8:37 pm)
i check my camera again.  it is me with the lousy camera-taking skill.  i tried taking a couple of macro prints during lunch time and finetune my adjustment.....

let me try again.  back again by popular demand ? ........ tongue.gif

Wow! Great improvement.

I mean your photo taking. tongue.gif

I can only say the development of your ranchu is really good_very.gif in such a short time. How about some photos on your 2nd ranchu? It looks good from the blur photo as well.
RBT
Must take pics of my fishes too,didn't know the differences would be so great.(Bros any reasonably good DCs to recommend?)
The Matrix
QUOTE(white horse T1 @ Mon, 09 May 2005 8:37 pm)
i check my camera again.  it is me with the lousy camera-taking skill.  i tried taking a couple of macro prints during lunch time and finetune my adjustment.....

let me try again.  back again by popular demand ? ........ tongue.gif

that's much better.

over-develop or maybe over feeding causing stomach area swelling. watch the diet. not a good sign. wen growth a little "loose" ...

a big fish in the future.
CyberET
yup.. bloated tummy like allan's laugh.gif
white horse T1
QUOTE(infocus @ Mon, 09 May 2005 10:35 pm)
How about some photos on your 2nd ranchu? It looks good from the blur photo as well.

that one did not get enough food most of the time, so i isolate it.
that one also changing in a tub. let me see if anything comes from it.
from the look of it, i think it is purifying to white also from orange.
white horse T1
QUOTE(RBT @ Tue, 10 May 2005 12:12 am)
Must take pics of my fishes too,didn't know the differences would be so great.(Bros any reasonably good DCs to recommend?)

check out this website for review. it is better than yr DC manual if u own one alr
http://www.dpreview.com/reviews
white horse T1
A thai TVR cull this piece is.

IPB Image

for sideview enjoyment i buy this one.
and for a steal of $8. shiok.gif .
goldrush
Look like one of my babies leh
CP
QUOTE(white horse T1 @ Sun, 22 May 2005 12:29 pm)
A thai TVR cull this piece is.

for sideview enjoyment i buy this one.
and for a steal of $8.  shiok.gif .

Very good catch.How come you always seems to get these kind of lobang? mad.gif

This is better than most SVs retailing for $50 in many LFS.
goldrush
here it is

IPB Image
white horse T1
<< >> laugh.gif
white horse T1
today fish itch again.
but pocket no money....

buy 1 burger king set using coupon and then i saw this......culled top view
...very tempted.... no tank space liao but still grab it since it is another burger price.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

mountain finally break yr record liao. tongue.gif
CP
Appreciate this piece from the top la.......see the sideview profile chin gek sim.

I have seen some LFS carry this version of TV rejects (4 to 5 inch fishes) selling them as sideviews.And retailing abt $50 some more rofl2.gif
mountain
haha.. champion.gif
CP
QUOTE(mountain @ Fri, 03 Jun 2005 11:26 pm)
haha..  champion.gif

And to tell you the truth,I actually purchased one.

At 50 bucks. bag.gif
mountain
QUOTE(cpiw2002 @ Sat, 04 Jun 2005 12:20 am)
And to tell you the truth,I actually purchased one.

At 50 bucks. bag.gif

:mata
CP
QUOTE(mountain @ Sat, 04 Jun 2005 12:33 am)
:mata

Just discharged from there recently.
white horse T1
remem this one?

after (spotted a new hair do and yellowish orange look)
IPB Image
IPB Image

Before
IPB Image
white horse T1
my baby has grown........

a sneak preview. minus the colour.

\"IPB
CP
The small tank with the tape markings at the base looks damn familiar...............
goldrush
wah ang kong kong.......................my mean the background

GONG XI GONG XI

the fish has grown peace.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.