Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Travel With Goldfish
RafflesGold Forums > Misc Rumble Area > Chit Chat & Gossip
felinefrend
Hi all,
I might be relocating overseas - plane ride = 20+hrs .... should I relocate my GFs or give them away -- what are my options?

Those travelled with GFs - how do you "handcarry them? I read some posts but those are short trips - any advice?

TIA. sad.gif
CP
Pretty straight forward answer - give them away. sad.gif
lincoln
QUOTE(felinefrend @ Thu, 07 Apr 2005 11:13 am)
Hi all,
I might be relocating overseas - plane ride = 20+hrs ....  should I relocate my GFs or give them away -- what are my options?

Those travelled with GFs - how do you "handcarry them? I read some posts but those are short trips - any advice?

TIA. sad.gif

give it to me then. good_very.gif anyway if you are heading for good, then better give it away and buy again once you reached you destination
RBT
20hrs trip!!Hmmm...think it is ths USA right?

Then it be nice to get a few good gfs and hand carry it there.That is if there r no good specimens over there or if they do the price would be prohibitive!!
felinefrend
... my mom so cute, she said she will look after them - but she does not know how... then she said," Ask Daddy to feed them and change water..."

I might give them away, but they wun be so "ho mai" liow. *sad*

that is why I now "half-hearted" so cham - no heart to see fish.
jhansolo
QUOTE(felinefrend @ Fri, 08 Apr 2005 8:37 am)

that is why I now "half-hearted" so cham - no heart to see fish.

Don't buy any more fish if that is what you mean. Giving away lock stock and barrel to a good friend and get them into keeping fish. Teach them all that you know and put your friend in touch with this forum. That way the fish is somewhat still accessible.
felinefrend
yah no more buying fishes biggrin.gif so see also poor thing - like also cannot buy --- but I just bought another filter biggrin.gif hahahahaa
somehow my AC filter damn stinky ... mad.gif dunno why - other than fact that my GFs eat and shit alot... worst case I got a backup friend to give the fishes to... sighz...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.