Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Goldfish Field Report - Part 2
RafflesGold Forums > Buy / Sell > RafflesGold Hotspots!
Pages: 1, 2
LASERGUY
QUOTE(HappyBuddha @ Sat 06 Mar 2004 04:35 PM)
As long as you don't molest him!  peace.gif

How much did he quoted you for the ranchu?

Laser got quoted $180.

Whtan at $130.

ET, who rode his BMX bicyle there, $80 nia.

Caster, whose capped 135 dB IASCA's techno roar arrived before he does, $2000!

He quoted $180 for the red/white topview thai lah, for the two black one was $130 also. I figured probably can bring down to $150 and $100 respectively lah...

Inner JK4 also have thai ranchu fries, hundreds of them, around 3cm only $10 niah, majority pointed head but there are some square headed one with decent topview. Told Andy over the phone, don't know whether he went down to pick or not after buying 3 AG babies....
HappyBuddha
QUOTE(mountain @ Sat 06 Mar 2004 04:50 PM)
hmm .. maybe i pop by later by bus 11 ..

Yeah you better. Go in your Lexus and it'll be $1000 each!

QUOTE(caster @ Sat 06 Mar 2004 11:55 PM)
wah... HB u also into IASCA ah...but then how do u come onlto the 135db thingy ??

hehehhehe

yes.. that unlce quote me $150 for his black ranchu... but say negotiable

A bo then. Of course I know IASCA. mad2.gif That time I upgrade my car's stereo to an auto-reverse cassette player with 20 watts of deafening music power. They ask me to take part in the competition held in Johor, ok!? Dun play play.

QUOTE(LASERGUY @ Sun 07 Mar 2004 01:36 AM)
He quoted $180 for the red/white topview thai lah, for the two black one was $130 also. I figured probably can bring down to $150 and $100 respectively lah...

Inner JK4 also have thai ranchu fries, hundreds of them, around 3cm only $10 niah, majority pointed head but there are some square headed one with decent topview. Told Andy over the phone, don't know whether he went down to pick or not after buying 3 AG babies....

I planned to go to Straits sometime next week and totally forgotten about inner JK4. I like small goldfish and will definitely drop by to take a look. $10 a pop is expensive. I presume they are good quality.
Seacucumber
buy liao lah......quality so so niah....
kenna fark by ahlau....he say dun choose so long, fish just arrive, bery stressed....KNN....
den got one bloody ahqua(those changi type) also looking for ranchu at JK 4....
walk pass me and ask me in deep voice
"eh?? topview ah??"
"how much?"
"why dun spend more and get better ones??"

face look like girl, breast quite big.....wear ladies clothes also...
voice so so.....but when HE squat down, wah lau.....Calvin Klein guys brief big big piece ah!

aiyah....now is field report on fish or ahqua huh?? blink.gif
domho7
QUOTE(g-string @ Sun 07 Mar 2004 08:18 AM)
buy liao lah......quality so so niah....
kenna fark by ahlau....he say dun choose so long, fish just arrive, bery stressed....KNN....
"eh?? topview ah??"
"how much?"

voice so so.....but when HE squat down, wah lau.....Calvin Klein guys brief big big piece ah!

aiyah....now is field report on fish or ahqua huh??  blink.gif

Your description of the Ah Kua very familiar to the one I met in HOR.
Jos Nana

"eh?? topview ah??"
"how much?"

aiyah....now is field report on fish or ahqua huh??  blink.gif

During th LH crazed, got one Ah qua usually frequents AC. Maybe switch to Ranchu liao ! You can find "her(???)" parading regularly at Westerhout.

wink.gif
HappyBuddha
QUOTE(Jos Nana @ Sun 07 Mar 2004 11:58 AM)
During th LH crazed, got one Ah qua usually frequents AC. Maybe switch to Ranchu liao ! You can find "her(???)" parading regularly at Westerhout.

wink.gif

OMG! AC used to sell LH?

Reply honestly, who here knew where is Westerhout? biggrin.gif
HappyBuddha

"eh?? topview ah??"
"how much?"

Can clarify something for me?

Why did you ask the ah kua the quoted questions?

"She" showed you her topview and you critized she should spend more for better ones... but better in what way? unsure.gif You got touch or not? tongue.gif
Seacucumber
QUOTE(HappyBuddha @ Sun 07 Mar 2004 06:37 PM)
Can clarify something for me?

Why did you ask the ah kua the quoted questions?

"She" showed you her topview and you critized she should spend more for better ones... but better in what way?  unsure.gif  You got touch or not?  tongue.gif

no lah...those are the questions she asked me lah....
pay me money i also wont touch.....knn....
desireless
I went to HOR twice and saw "her". First look I thought "she" quite chio.. neh solid solid, butt nap nap love1.gif ... but then hor... when she spoke to some guys... wa lao rusure.gif I sian by 9/10. Really wanted to bang wall longpia.gif when minutes before my realisation, I was still fantacizing over her when she bend slightly down in front of me to look at the lower level tank... with butt face me. You know how narrow HOR is... "Her" butt just inches away from my brudder (who was singing mari kita then) leh happydance.gif

Haiz... hmm.gif

wa.. I wonder if "she" is in this forum and looking at all these tongue.gif
Seacucumber
i suspect she might be one of our fellow members......
hmmm.......i am beginning to sense who she/he is........
CP
QUOTE(desireless @ Mon, 08 Mar 2004 6:28 am)
I went to HOR twice and saw "her". First look I thought "she" quite chio.. neh solid solid, butt nap nap  love1.gif ... but then hor... when she spoke to some guys... wa lao  rusure.gif  I sian by 9/10.  Really wanted to bang wall longpia.gif  when minutes before my realisation, I was still fantacizing over her when she bend slightly down in front of me to look at the lower level tank... with butt face me. You know how narrow HOR is... "Her" butt just inches away from my brudder (who was singing mari kita then) leh happydance.gif

Haiz... hmm.gif

wa.. I wonder if "she" is in this forum and looking at all these  tongue.gif

HA!HA! laugh.gif
I had the same experience.
Also seemed to be interested in only the fishes reserved by others when there are plenty more for selection.Poor Sean,always get scolding for not reserving the fishes for 'her'.
HappyBuddha
This thread is out-dated. Please file your field reports at the following new thread:-

http://www.rafflesgold.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1366
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.