Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bronze Head Blue Moore
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
Maniacholic
I need to find out about a moor which is classified as a moor with a blue body and a bronze head, I really wish to know exactly HOW rare is it as it was stated in one of my goldfish magazines, and will at any time my moor will become one

Here are HER pics of before and after, if you can just follow the link
Before and After Shots

I will update the pics if she shows any more changes
The Matrix
QUOTE(Maniacholic @ Tue, 12 Apr 2005 11:00 am)
I need to find out about a moor which is classified as a moor with a blue body and a bronze head, I really wish to know exactly HOW rare is it as it was stated in one of my goldfish magazines, and will at any time my moor will become one

Here are HER pics of before and after, if you can just follow the link
Before and After Shots

I will update the pics if she shows any more changes

if you are talking about rare, this coloration is no longer a rare variety.

the bronze head is due to a loss of coloration. However the blue body right now is nice, rather unique than rare. Maintaining it at this stage is not easy as it will fade further. Should leave a little brownish stain on the scales.

Which goldfish magazine u referring to ?

Anyway, do watch the diet.
Maniacholic
QUOTE(The Matrix @ Mon, 11 Apr 2005 10:35 pm)
if you are talking about rare, this coloration is no longer a rare variety.

the bronze head is due to a loss of coloration. However the blue body right now is nice, rather unique than rare. Maintaining it at this stage is not easy as it will fade further. Should leave a little brownish stain on the scales.

Which goldfish magazine u referring to ?

Anyway, do watch the diet.

It was an old magazine published in the US so I guess it was not up-to-date as for the developements of goldfishes in the east, as for the name of the magazine i can't remember, so I'll look that up when ever i clean out my book case.

BTW: do you guys know anything about omega one's goldfish pellets?
The Matrix
QUOTE(Maniacholic @ Tue, 12 Apr 2005 7:06 pm)
It was an old magazine published in the US so I guess it was not up-to-date as for the developements of goldfishes in the east, as for the name of the magazine i can't remember, so I'll look that up when ever i clean out my book case.

BTW: do you guys know anything about omega one's goldfish pellets?

dun recall many magazines with goldfish. FAMA ? books quite a bit.
goldfish development in extreme fast pace since the late 90s.

Heard of Omega, but that's not on sale in Asia. Here Japan, Taiwan and China aquafood dominate the market.
Maniacholic
Can't find the book, BTW: I am doing as you suggested trying to maintain blue and bronze, and something new is happening, she's turning somewhat green... any word about a blue black and green dragon at asia? I have to set up a camera in order to take a snapshot... I hope it is not from poor water condition as I have been away for a while, as one of my other dragon is sick and staying at the bottom on the side hmm.gif I'm going to have my cousin check to see what's wrong with it as he is practicing to be a vet, he thinks it may be from parasites as only the dragon is under the influence and the amonia, nitrate, nitrite is in order, he suggest I keep the water pristine and feed it anti parasitic foods to all the fishes as a precaution... do you guys suggest I take any other precautions? what could cause parasites?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.