Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Floating Poop?!?
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
felinefrend
ok, maybe I had over fed my GFs. floating poop anyone?

is it overfed or food that causes gas?
jhansolo
Look here

http://www.RafflesGold.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=825
felinefrend
found out why the poops are floating... my GFs like to come to the surface and blow bubbles - beg for food... and you can actually hear them - gurp gurp burp burp,,,

So much for analysing poop. blush.gif
desireless
Perhaps there's not enough DO in your water that your fishes are at water surface gasping for air. Try increasing the air volume. Floating poo is nothing to worry about.
felinefrend
If I am not sitted at my cube, my GFs swim normally. If I am watching the Tank and sitted at the desk, my GFs will move excitedly and wiggle their fins and spit water asking for food. (only the white one).

If not then they will behave normally, the ones at home are so excited that they wiggle so much that their fins cause water splashes!

Yes, the two 30cents goldfish are doing well and I think I can hand feed them smile.gif
CP
QUOTE(felinefrend @ Tue, 17 May 2005 9:45 am)
If I am not sitted at my cube, my GFs swim normally. If I am watching the Tank and sitted at the desk, my GFs will move excitedly and wiggle their fins and spit water asking for food. (only the white one).

OK, now GET BACK TO WORK!!!
felinefrend
piang .. worst than my boss tongue.gif

Am working ... just glance over to my right to see GFs once in a while and then many a while feed them lor shiok.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.