Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: KH 5 To Buffer.
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Green Water, Filtration and Tank Setup
Nic
Bros,

Do you really need a KH 5 to buffer, How about KH 4...?

Can KH 4 have the same buffering effect for 70% weekly water change...?
white horse T1
QUOTE(Nic @ Tue, 26 Apr 2005 8:52 pm)
Bros,

the outcome of the 2 are somewhat different.
are u driving at the correlation btw the 2 is PH. perhaps it may link but i ve never think of the 2 processes in this manner to get the same outcome,
The Matrix
QUOTE(Nic @ Tue, 26 Apr 2005 8:52 pm)
Bros,

what effect are you referring to ? buffering is buffering, no matter is kH 1 or kH 5.
Nic
QUOTE(The Matrix @ Tue, 26 Apr 2005 11:55 pm)
what effect are you referring to ? buffering is buffering, no matter is kH 1 or kH 5.

Actually my question is buffering at kh5 and other degree of kh is there a diff.
in buffering duration (eg. kh5 can keep the ph more stable and long then kh3...?)
The Matrix
QUOTE(Nic @ Wed, 27 Apr 2005 9:08 am)
Actually my question is buffering at kh5 and other degree of kh is there a diff.
in buffering duration (eg. kh5 can keep the ph more stable and long then kh3...?)

depends on your tank setup, how well u maintain the tank and everything in your tank. u can always conduct a small experiment to understand your tank setup instead of asking a broad base question that is not easy to explain.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.