Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Misconception On Driving
RafflesGold Forums > Misc Rumble Area > Chit Chat & Gossip
Ranchu Lover
Hi to All,

I was greatly surprised by this piece of information. Please refer to this site:http://www.spf.gov.sg/about_spf/tp/faq_hpdriving.htm.

Not only drinking and driving don't mix, mobile phone also.
desireless
I understand some people have the habit of holding handphone in one hand while on earpiece... even when not driving (LPPL also). laugh.gif

I think the basic rule is they want you to utilize both hands for driving.

Anyway, I have seen many times some gungho ppl (most of the time, ladies) can sms while their cars are on the move. I don't know what are your views on this but I think it is a terribly irresponsible act. If it is so urgent, make the call. If it is not so urgent, you can always sms when your driving is done.
Nic
QUOTE(desireless @ Wed, 27 Apr 2005 1:44 pm)
Anyway, I have seen many times some gungho ppl (most of the time, ladies) can sms while their cars are on the move. I don't know what are your views on this but I think it is a terribly  act. If it is so urgent, make the call. If it is not so urgent, you can always sms when your driving is done.

Hi i notice that too, totally irresponsible but i do admit "ladies, they seems to love sms and they do it in incredible speed." or maybe im just slow. tongue.gif
mountain
QUOTE(desireless @ Wed, 27 Apr 2005 1:44 pm)
I understand some people have the habit of holding handphone in one hand while on earpiece... even when not driving (LPPL also).  laugh.gif

I think the basic rule is they want you to utilize both hands for driving.

Anyway, I have seen many times some gungho ppl (most of the time, ladies) can sms while their cars are on the move. I don't know what are your views on this but I think it is a terribly irresponsible act. If it is so urgent, make the call. If it is not so urgent, you can always sms when your driving is done.

lim bei always sms u when driving .. forget bring plastic bag .. miss the wrong bus stop .. take your time .. reaching liao .. horlan .. wait 10 more mins .. SAMSUNG handphone ah .. hahahaha.... shiok.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.