Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Goldrush 5 Mega Movies
RafflesGold Forums > Misc Rumble Area > Chit Chat & Gossip
goldrush
After a week of delay due to technical glitch finally I’m able to put forward my top five mega movies of all time for your entertainment.Last week was the grammy chart toppers this week the academy take center stage….Stay tuned
goldrush
THE COLOUR PURPLE

Stars Whoopi Goldberg and Danny Glover,this story centred on the life and trials of a young African American Woman………………………..
Caused one of the most controversial moments in the history of the Academy Awards when it received eleven nominations which did not include Steven Spielberg as Best Director. In the end, it won none of them. (more)

GOLDRUSH VERSION

Needless to say the purple hue emanates the most controversial and powerful therapeutic arsenal that I possessed and have repeated advocated in the battle of almost all fresh water parasites,selective bacterial infection and if not all fungal infection.My beloved pp.Potassium Permaganate.

IPB Image
goldrush
OUT OF AFRICA

Directed by Sidney Pollack,stars Meryll Streep and Robert Redford
In 20th century colonial Kenya, a Danish baroness/plantation owner has a passionate but ultimately doomed love affair with a free-sprited big-game hunter.

GOLDRUSH VERSION

By default it should be out of the Thais that produce the best of the black ranchus in the world.Hopefully this breed should be given due respect in time as much as the movie,OUT OF AFRICA(nominated,yet winner of none)

IPB Image

IPB Image
goldrush
DAY AFTER TOMORROW

This special effect filled 2004 movie centred on a climatologist who tries to figure out a way to save the world from abrupt global warming. He must get to his young son in New York, which is being taken over by a new ice age.

GOLDRUSH VERSION

Far too often we may be hit by any form of disasters and left devastated before we pick up the pieces and move on with our beloved hobby.Even experienced keepers like us are not spared of such calamities.One lapse of concentration and attention is sufficient to precipitate unforeseen loss and damages.This is the scene I depict THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW

IPB Image
goldrush
TITANIC

This James Cameron classic captured 11 oscars in 1997 which equaled that of Ben-Hur in 1959.The plot revolves round a fictional romantic tale of a rich girl and poor boy who meet on the ill-fated voyage of the 'unsinkable' ship.

GOLDRUSH VERSION

Unsinkable, humongous ,such goldfish may be titanic in size but in truth, leave much to be desired as the ailment take its toll...............PUA SIEW liao.

IPB Image
goldrush
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS

This colossal epic that boast of a cast of a thousands won many hearts of our time and the parting of the red sea remains an unequalled work of art at that time.The picture is about the Egyptian Prince, Moses, learns of his true heritage as a Hebrew and his divine mission as the deliverer of his people

GOLDRUSH VERSION

PLEASE READ MY TEN COMMANDMENTS
Undoubtedly this remain in my heart one of my most beloved contribution to RG as it was my first pinned article recognized by our founder. I hope newbies,wannabies and even seasoned keepers still refer to it as a constant reminder of what to be expected out of this hobby.

IPB Image
goldrush
Phew took me sometime to amass all relevant casts and info............Many more up and coming movies.Will be right back

goldrush
top_view_ranchu
I sometimes ponder why you are a Doctor??? rusure.gif
goldrush
QUOTE(top_view_ranchu @ Fri, 01 Jul 2005 2:09 pm)
I sometimes ponder why you are a Doctor??? rusure.gif

I say to you.....Say ahhhhhhhhhh nap1.gif1 nap1.gif1 nap1.gif1

You say to me.....Wats up doc? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

We say to each other..................Eh....blbllblblblblblblblblblbl That's all folks

(theme song from Merrie Melodies please)

blahblah1.gif blahblah1.gif blahblah1.gif
The Matrix
My doc only tells me, Open Up your wallet ...
The nurse only tells me, Shake it Hard ...

One make u reach for the sky, one just make u pay up.
goldrush
AKAN DATANG

For those Marvel Super hero Comic fans,the up and coming movie ,THE FANTASTIC FOUR ,is a must-see

I have in here the finalists for the audition for the character:THE THING of the Fantastic four fame for your perusal.

Contestant number 1

IPB Image
goldrush
Contestant number two

IPB Image
goldrush
Contestant no.three

IPB Image
goldrush
Finally contestant no.4

Those who wish to vote kindly call this number below

1900-112-7474

(please read in chinese if you know what I mean)

IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.