Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Pictorial Guide To The Characters Of Some Rg Mem
RafflesGold Forums > Misc Rumble Area > Chit Chat & Gossip
goldrush
Decided to post something different from a humorous perspective by describing member’s characters from the way they posted as seen through goldrush’s eyes.Sorry if I happened to leave you out.Perhaps your posts may not reveal enough of your characters for me to decipher or your post may not generate enough for me to remember you But no hard feelings please beg2.gif .Thank you good.gif
goldrush
We start with cp
This social menace command my respect for every indulgence in any kind of VICES humanly possible.As a health professional I have only one adVICE……

IPB Image
goldrush
From a recent reply,the Matrix portrays his invincibility through his claim of armour piercing capability but I have to remind him of others who may challenge him with more bizarre tongue piercing reply in the not too distant future

IPB Image
goldrush
I have yet to unravel his nick,but Desireless revealed his penchant in a recent thread reply that he is very much into threesome escapade .And this one surely summarize and remind him of his pen
(is) up behaviour.

IPB Image
CP
Its Monday morning.....busy......whack him later.
The Matrix
hahahahaha ......

doctor give out too many MCs har. I still wonder, will doctor get MC ?
goldrush
Though his participation in RG may seems inert and sporadic, the Whitehorse in other forum(with a different nick) conjure up to be very different. His posts may reveal his keeping into low class fish but certainly he is definitely a high class moderator in the making.. so don’t HORSE(play,play) around with him

HE JUST HAVE THAT KILLING SMILE......

IPB Image
white horse T1
[quote=goldrush,Mon, 01 Aug 2005 2:56 pm]HE JUST HAVE THAT KILLING SMILE......

yes, i can transform....to

IPB Image
CP
Any more, Goldrush?

My take on you then:
This chap started off with images of Buddha as his avatar and we slowly learned that he is a healthcare provider.Proud owner of the most cheapskate chapalang goldfish in RG.Whlist some women keeps on buying shoes, he just keeps buying goldfishes.So now,like sperms,has a collection of quantities, not quality, .

A saint angel.gif or so we thought , until many post inevitably ended up insinuating sex.A strong advocator of PP treatment but has missed out treating his dirty mind.

Since he is online so very often contributing to this forum and we know whats on his mind this seems to be the best illustration depicting GOLDRUSH......

IPB Image
The Matrix
hysterical.gif

Guess he will wake up a broken_heart.gif

Really giveup.gif ...
goldrush
Hahahahahahahaha,at least I have a taste of my own medicine for once.

From the pic I see a positive illustration of a supposedly ill-intent sexual connotation about goldrush
From the obvious computer mouse, a female hand attempts to stroke her lustrous CLITORIS in an inviting pose

But it is just cp ingenuity to remind RG members that you are just a CLICT away from solving your goldfish problems……………….

“If there is something strange in your goldfish tank
Who do you call?”(Sung to the tune of Ghostbusters)

IPB Image

IPB Image
CP
Tip of the day:
Practise the art of foreplay by using the scroll on your mouse!! hysterical.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.