Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Will You Do This?
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Green Water, Filtration and Tank Setup
Inxs
Will you do this? What to be careful of if I do this?

IPB Image
CyberET
becareful of the porch collapsing due to the weight, and birds catching fish for food, and yourself tripping & falling off the porch biggrin.gif
Inxs
QUOTE(CyberET @ Fri 09 Jan 2004 07:14 PM)
becareful of the porch collapsing due to the weight, and birds catching fish for food, and yourself tripping & falling off the porch biggrin.gif

beg1.gif Cyber ! Everything you mention is what I am scare of. Lucky this is not me. beg2.gif you got so many experience in this har?
Inxs
QUOTE(WongDanny @ Fri 09 Jan 2004 11:53 PM)
beg1.gif Cyber !  Everything you mention is what I am scare of. Lucky this is not me. beg2.gif you got so many experience in this har?

His ideal is good. like what you say there are so manny thing he must be careful of. Oh!oh! I think I can design something for him.
CyberET
one of the factors limiting me from adding more guppy tubs is that i'm afraid my balcony will collaspe tongue.gif
Inxs
QUOTE(CyberET @ Sat 10 Jan 2004 03:43 AM)
one of the factors limiting me from adding more guppy tubs is that i'm afraid my balcony will collaspe tongue.gif

I remember seeing this guy build a pool belong house. basement. Then some glass structure around, that allow sufficient light to shine in from the ground area. Very, very the smart and creative. and very rich too. good_very.gif

I think it is safer that way.
HappyBuddha
QUOTE(WongDanny @ Sat 10 Jan 2004 12:26 AM)
His ideal is good. like what you say there are so manny thing he must be careful of. Oh!oh! I think I can design something for him.

So how would you design it for him?

Will use a lot of Wengè or not?

So you this type of designer ah? Tot you design men's underwear?! yes.gif
Allan
There must be a reason why this man go through the trouble of building cemented ponds on the car porch's roof. I would have use plastic or fibreglass tubs and save all the trouble of water proofing the floor.

Does anyone know why he did it?
CyberET
cement wink.gif
mountain
Japan mah .. Land of Ranchu and babes .. Land/space Constraint.
Their house in the city can be really small.. i guess desperate actions.
Inxs
QUOTE(mountain @ Wed 21 Jan 2004 11:34 PM)
Japan mah .. Land of Ranchu and babes .. Land/space Constraint.
Their house in the city can be really small.. i guess desperate actions.

Not japan! Wrong guess.

Try again.
white horse T1
malaysia or thailand
LASERGUY
Indonesia lah, this guy is one of Alvin's foreign friend.
Seacucumber
Afghanistan? rolleyes.gif
nanik
QUOTE(LASERGUY @ Thu 22 Jan 2004 10:05 PM)
Indonesia lah, this guy is one of Alvin's foreign friend.

Hi,

Yes, he is from Indonesia, and his name is Harsono. He have won many goldfish contest locally and the recent one is Goldfish Look 2003, his fish won grand champion title, it's a black "huge" moore. Besides that he also imports a lot of goldfish from China shiok.gif

Why he make his pond on top of his house (or car porch) ? beats me yes.gif

Cheers
Nanik
kiatmobile
QUOTE(WongDanny @ Fri 09 Jan 2004 06:02 PM)
Will you do this? What to be careful of if I do this?

Not unless the roof are strongly built...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.