Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Sunday Without Rg..my Journal
RafflesGold Forums > Misc Rumble Area > Chit Chat & Gossip
goldrush
Yesterday(Sunday 14/08/2005) I decided not to access to RG for a day to see of any possible withdrawal symptoms developing. After all I was tasked to head some newly introduced sub-forum, courtesy of Admin. and I needed the time to digest the outcome and the responsibility that will soon ensue.
dntknw.gif: dntknw.gif: dntknw.gif:
goldrush
So I took time off the line and begin the day to seek some divine assistance in the form of a visit to a nearby temple.Being in the midst of the seventh lunar month most of the temples were swarmed with devotees but their offerings were for otherwise.As I made my way through the streams of die hard devotees, a figure enthralled my view and there before me was a earthen statue that reminded me of our dear and much missed founder,the Happy Buddha.

IPB Image
goldrush
After paying homage to the gods and buddhas ,I decided to stop by a nearby 7 eleven store for some refreshment.Being a hot and sultry morning I decided to opt for a cool refreshing drink.My son came back with a can of soft drink, named most inappropriately…… MOUNTAIN dew(moderator).

IPB Image
goldrush
As I gulped down the invigorating elixir another vision caught my eye. There lying in the midst of all the sweets and candies were a couple of brands of condoms but certainly midnight DESIRE stands out reminding me of yet another moderator (DESIRELESS)in the making!

IPB Image
goldrush
I left the shop thinking to myself whether the day will pass without RG taunting me at the back of my mind. Just then a car which was driven by a big lady missed a turn and came to a screeching halt right infront of me. A stone faced lady apologized frantically for her near missed but what caught my eyes wasn’t her presence but the made of her car. She was in……….a.Hyundai MATRIX(a bro here that commands a lot of “respect” for his wit and knowledge here)

IPB Image
goldrush
Next stop Kentucky,the fast food restaurant that my kids adore most. I drove into the nearest outlet and happen to be the one at the stadium which has free parking facility .At the cashier counter, I enquired of their latest offering.RANCHO pockets came the immediate answer.Though not directly a RG reminder the pronunciation of RANCHO certainly rings a thousand echoes of what I try to distant for a day.
goldrush
Now Sundays are never complete without a taste of ice creams and desserts especially in hot and humid afternoons.so we headed down to the airport for Swenson,our favorite ice cream parlour.We were surprised that they had a 4 dollars special in celebration of our nation independence.So we were ushered to table 16 and boy was I in for a surprise.Right on top of the table was the word GOLDRUSH,an ice cream favorite of Swenson’s .Do I need another reminder?
goldrush
The day ended with me trying to catch up with my abandoned DVD of the very first Star Wars Trilogy,the New Hope.Half way through the movie,I had to be restrained from smashing the TV when the robotic nuisance,C3PO(CP) made his entrance together with valiant Hansolo (Jhansolo RG technical consultant) in a scene which featured a dramatic artillery exchanges.Soon the trilogy of New Hope transpired to No Hope……………

So can I live a day without RG? rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image
CP
You missed the movie ET on Channel 5.................
desireless
QUOTE(goldrush @ Mon, 15 Aug 2005 4:19 pm)
As I gulped down the invigorating elixir another vision caught my eye. There lying in the midst of all the sweets and candies were a couple of brands of condoms but certainly midnight DESIRE stands out reminding me of yet another moderator (DESIRELESS)in the making!

KNN... see condom then think of me... rioter.gif
goldrush
QUOTE(desireless @ Tue, 16 Aug 2005 2:03 am)
KNN... see condom then think of me... rioter.gif

Look wat is written on its review(product review moderator here dont forget)

Midnight Desire :

Pork rind flavor, but mouthing the black shaft is fantasy fun, if you're "ivory" pretending to be "ebony." The licorice black hue will endow you with rhythm, but the fit and thickness were less than adequate. * * Small ugly package, but if you "wanna ball black" -- this tube is for you.

hehehehe time to hump.gif
desireless
QUOTE(goldrush @ Tue, 16 Aug 2005 8:27 am)
Look wat is written on its review(product review moderator here dont forget)

Midnight Desire :

Pork rind flavor, but mouthing the black shaft is fantasy fun, if you're "ivory" pretending to be "ebony."  The licorice black hue will endow you with rhythm, but the fit and thickness were less than adequate.  * * Small ugly package, but if you "wanna ball black" -- this tube is for you. 

hehehehe    time to  hump.gif

If you're a pretty girl, and think of me when you see a condom, I'll be a very very happy guy... love1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.