Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Special Offer!
RafflesGold Forums > Misc Rumble Area > Chit Chat & Gossip
HappyBuddha
Okay, I’m sure all of you appreciate the new RafflesGold except for the fact you lost all your old Post Counts.

So, for any old members who signed up a new account this month, I’ll bump your Post Count to match your old Post Count at ezboard.

Song leow! biggrin.gif
Ranchus
Congratulations on your successful migration to your new "home"

Thank you for the super forum at the old site "ezboard" I'm sure this new "playground" will give us more enjoyment.

biggrin.gif
HappyBuddha
QUOTE(Ranchus @ Mon 24 Nov 2003 22:38 PM)
Congratulations on your successful migration to your new "home"

Thank you for the super forum at the old site "ezboard" I'm sure this new "playground" will give us more enjoyment.

biggrin.gif

Kekeke. Thanks for joining us at the new board! You're user number 7; lucky 7!

Do explore the board. It's loaded with features... some are really handy. For instance, you can archive and download your old PMs for reference. I lost a lot of very useful PMs when I had to delete them quickly at AF not long ago. Sigh.

Enjoy the new playground!

Don't forget to customize your on-line preferences by clicking "My Control" and update your profile too.
kingyoo
Nice new digs! Congrats. Here wishing you lot's of prosperity!
dennis
QUOTE(HappyBuddha @ Mon 24 Nov 2003 18:03 PM)
So, for any old members who signed up a new account this month, I’ll bump your Post Count to match your old Post Count at ezboard.

Hey that would be cool. B) I am DennisTheMenace over at ezboard biggrin.gif
HappyBuddha
QUOTE(dennis @ Wed 26 Nov 2003 14:00 PM)
Hey that would be cool.  B) I am DennisTheMenace over at ezboard biggrin.gif

Hey, thanks man. I know who you are so I had no problem bumping your post count but a few have completely new user name for which... sorry lah, unless they tell me, I can't bump! biggrin.gif
LASERGUY
Thanks man !!!! Got back my old nick...... laugh.gif
CyberET
QUOTE(hun citizen @ Wed 26 Nov 2003 19:09 PM)
Hun Citizen is Xerovix.

OoOo... whos that ger? biggrin.gif
CyberET
QUOTE(hun citizen @ Wed 26 Nov 2003 22:39 PM)
Someone I knew at Thailand. tongue.gif

nananana.gif
HappyBuddha
QUOTE(hun citizen @ Wed 26 Nov 2003 19:09 PM)
Hun Citizen is Xerovix.

OH! I didn't know.

Simi is Hun Citizen leh?

You hang'out in Toronto before? Me too.

Oei, last evening saw, for a brief moment, your avatar that looks like a signature. Damn cool avatar man! Okay, maybe that's not your signature coz it reads like "Alamak". biggrin.gif
HappyBuddha
QUOTE(hun citizen @ Sat 29 Nov 2003 12:34 PM)
Simi is Hun Citizen leh?  Hun was a notorious barbarian in eastern europe around 400AD. good.gif

I have never been to Toronto but wish to make a visit... happydance1.gif

Alamak! that avatar is my signature!

Oh, I'm not familiar with european history. What about "Xerovix"? Siang lai eh?

Do visit Toronto if you can tahan the min. 24 hours flight. sad.gif It's a great place to live, work and play.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.