Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How Smart Is Your Right Foot?
RafflesGold Forums > Misc Rumble Area > Chit Chat & Gossip
desireless
How Smart is Your Right Foot?

This is so funny that it will boggle your mind. And you will keep
trying at least 50 more times to see if you can outsmart your foot, but you can't.

1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and
make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your
right hand.

Your foot will change direction.
I told you so .....And there's nothing you can do about it
desireless
Don't bluff yourself.... lol.gif

It cannot be done biggrin.gif
Seacucumber
canlah...i try liao..

right foot clockwise circle and right hand anticlockwise..this is tougher
desireless
Ha?

KNN SC..... How you write your "6" one??

right leg clockwise, right hand writting 6 is anticlockwise mah. And you write the "6" with your finger without your right leg stopping... It is almost impossible because you are using your left and right brain both together.
CP
Can be done with practise lah.....

Here are some others which can be done with practise:

1)Sit down and place you left palm on your left thigh.Form a fist with your right hand and place it on your right thigh.Move your left hand forward and backwards (stroking your left thigh).Move your right hand up and down (hitting motion on your right thigh).Try doing both simultaneously.

2)You can either be sitting or standing.
Clench both hands into a fist and bring both hands up to your mouth level.raise elbows to shoulder height.The fists should be about 4 inches apart with the knuckles facing each other.
Rotate your left fist in a 'forward going motion' and your right fist in a 'backward going' motion, simultaneously.
mountain
now the trend is 3some BBBJ.. why your still playing ard with own legs and hand.. hahaha..
desireless
Sure or not?! I do 50 times still cannot do lol.gif Shit... Am I spastic? biggrin.gif

Anyone successful please show us a video clip of your achievement!!! lol.gif

Your RIGHT FOOT circulating clockwise cannot stop while you try to write "6".

Remember... your right FOOT! Not your right LEG! I realised if you use leg.. it can be done biggrin.gif Then to make things more difficult, use your RIGHT INDEX FINGER to write the "6" instead of your whole right hand.

Rotate your RIGHT FOOT clockwise:
IPB Image

Write a "6" with your RIGHT INDEX FINGER:
IPB Image

---> SURE CANNOT lol.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.