Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How Much Is Enough?
RafflesGold Forums > Misc Rumble Area > Newbie Issues / Say "Hi"/ Testing
simliangyi
hi guys.. i am new to goldfish.. got some question here.. how much will the tank size affect the growing rate of goldfish? i own a 2 ft tank that is 80% filled with good filter.. i changes almost 80% of the water weekly and feeds them 2 times a day. i have a ranchu a lionhead 2 orl 1 ry.. is it too mucH? they are still small..about 3 inch..they seems to be very happy in them..will them be able to grow normally? i don't wnat them to become stun..thanks..
desireless
Please read the beginner's guide:

http://www.rafflesgold.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3031
simliangyi
So means that the most i can keep in the 2 ft tank is only 1? how many can i keep so that it can reach it;s full potential?
CyberET
full potential? 0
recommended? 1
at most? 2
goldrush
you just answer your question.....only one if you still want to keep it alive.

but again a 2-feet tank is never ideal for any goldfish even for ONE! hmm.gif
The Matrix
QUOTE(simliangyi @ Mon, 21 Nov 2005 9:54 am)
So means that the most i can keep in the 2 ft tank is only 1? how many can i keep so that it can reach it;s full potential?

For aquarium shop : as many as u can take from suppliers.

A small 2x1 (u did not specify wat size is your 2ft tank) is not ideal for keeping goldfish. Well, it is absolutely okay if u still insist of using it.

If you are talking about full potential, you need a very big space. Again, depends on wat variety you are talking about as well.

Please go thru the guidelines and read up as much for the time being.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.