Thanks.

IPB Image

IPB Image
koolbeep
wow ohmy.gif

what is the diet of your cool ranchu? unsure.gif
desireless
It, being fully white is a rarity.

But it has weak tails, kinky back and an awkward-looking operculum. Overall imbalanced too.

Not a good fish.
CP
QUOTE(desireless @ Fri, 02 Dec 2005 4:10 pm)
It, being fully white is a rarity.

But it has weak tails, kinky back and an awkward-looking operculum. Overall imbalanced too.

Not a good fish.

Same comments as above.
KokiBali
Mmmhh, what is operculum? blush.gif
desireless
Operculum = Gill cover
ranchu_hardcore
God Bless your ranchu!!!

Please leave its alone good.gif
KokiBali
OIC. Will the yellowish color of its head and tail turn to red/orange?
CP
QUOTE(KokiBali @ Mon, 05 Dec 2005 3:34 pm)
OIC. Will the yellowish color of its head and tail turn to red/orange?

No.
ranchu mania
Hi koolBeep,

The diet of these ranchu are :

1. Frozen Bloodworm
2. Live Brimp Shrimp
3. Tou Fu
4. Green Pea
5. Japan Ranchu Lord
desireless
Hi,

I hope you understand that we do not advocate feeding of Toufu and Green Peas here.
CP
QUOTE(desireless @ Tue, 06 Dec 2005 1:28 pm)
Hi,

I hope you understand that we do not advocate feeding of Toufu and Green Peas here.

Bro,
Agree with you on the toufu part, but I do ocassionally feed green peas for fishes kept in my home tank.Its the most convenient veggie diet that I know.
Of course,in an evironment of wall algaes or green water,its totally unecessasary.
desireless
Ah... my mistake, sorry. Green Peas for the veggie part of diet sounds good, though I have never tried that before.

I used Green Peas for medical purpose, as it is widely preached that Green Peas are good for correcting buyancy problem. My Green Pea "treatments" for bouyancy problem were never successful though. Searching around, I can hardly find any concrete proof that Green Peas can correct bouyancy problem in goldfish. To me, the medical effectiveness of Green Pea on bouyancy is just like "tofu is good for ranchu growth", which is simply a housewives' tale. Hence I crossed green pea out of my list long ago biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.