Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is This Ranchu Okay?
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
koolbeep
guys can you give me bad or good comments in this cute ranchu.. this is not mine and belongs to a good friend biggrin.gif

IPB Image
white horse T1
QUOTE(koolbeep @ Fri, 02 Dec 2005 4:38 pm)
guys can you give me bad or good comments in this cute ranchu.. this is not mine and belongs to a good friend biggrin.gif

irony1 - yr fren less interested than u.
irony 2- if it is already cute, very bad if someone break the silence and say something bad, it make them look mean......or spolit yr fren mood
koolbeep
QUOTE(white horse T1 @ Fri, 02 Dec 2005 5:01 pm)
irony1 - yr fren less interested than u.
irony 2- if it is already cute, very bad if someone break the silence and say  something bad, it make them look mean......or spolit yr fren mood

actually i dont have picture of my ranchu which is almost same with my friend.. thats why i use it instead and want to get some feedback from you guys...

dont worry about spoiling my fish, what important is an honest opinion even your comments is bad or not... just want to learn what is ugly and not biggrin.gif
koolbeep
i do have 2 ranchu, 1 is the same picture as above and the other one is a black ranchu.. smile.gif
desireless
Overall wise it looks ok. Tail is not pointed though.

But fairer and more comments come if you can post mug-shots of your fishes. A picture of it's full side profile will do more justice.
koolbeep
QUOTE(desireless @ Fri, 02 Dec 2005 6:12 pm)
Overall wise it looks ok. Tail is not pointed though.

But fairer and more comments come if you can post mug-shots of your fishes. A picture of it's full side profile will do more justice.

i see.. thanks a lot for the comment... ive tried to take a picture unfortunately its only taken by a phone camera...

IPB Image
koolbeep
was it bloated guys? sad.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image
koolbeep
top view

IPB Image
koolbeep
his tankmate biggrin.gif

IPB Image
koolbeep
sorry for the low quality of the picture sad.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image
Jack Ng
Hi,

I do have a similar piece with round stomach. The issue is, it has the tendency to tilt towards one side at the bottom of the tank during the night. Any information to share? It swims normally during the day.

Regards,

shiok.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.