Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TROJANISM_22's Side View Ranchu Part 1
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
TROJANISM_22
hi guys... i'm new here at rafflesgold... just want to share to you guys my simple SVR...hope you guys like it...thanks... and happy Goldfish keeping to all peace.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
CP
Not too bad ranchus, but I would like to comment on the gravel base.Try not to use them, its difficult to maintain.
TROJANISM_22
QUOTE(CP @ Wed, 07 Dec 2005 11:53 am)
Not too bad ranchus, but I would like to comment on the gravel base.Try not to use them, its difficult to maintain.

okay thanks bro... i'll follow your advice good.gif my friend suggested not to put gravel on tank, better if bare tank good.gif thanks...
d_golem
Wow I must say nice ranchus! good.gif
TROJANISM_22
QUOTE(d_golem @ Wed, 07 Dec 2005 12:42 pm)
Wow I must say nice ranchus! good.gif

thanks for your kind comment bro hi.gif
desireless
From the angle of the photo, this ranchu really looks good. Can you please post more pictures of it? I am interested to look at the mug shot of its side view profile.
TROJANISM_22
QUOTE(desireless @ Thu, 08 Dec 2005 2:26 pm)
From the angle of the photo, this ranchu really looks good. Can you please post more pictures of it? I am interested to look at the mug shot of its side view profile.

okay bro... i'll take some pictures later... thanks ;)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.