Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Wish,i Wish,i Wish............
RafflesGold Forums > Misc Rumble Area > Chit Chat & Gossip
goldrush
Not too long ago I came here with a wish list with a price tag to go with. Today my wishes are subtler, some intangible, others barely realizable but most ,likely to remain unfulfilled in the days to come.So here are my wishes without price tags.

I WISH……………..

I wish I have several ponds to begin with

I wish our very own Power supply would notify when and what chemicals are added to our mains

I wish all fish bought off our LFS comes with Money Back Guarantee.
I wish to have a better understanding of water management in relation to the health and well being of my fishes

I wish newbies would read all and equipped themselves with the knowledge before embarking on this hobby

I wish more would contribute their goldfish keeping knowledge and experience with all our members here.

I wish I could calculate off hand the dosage,any conversion with regards to medication,supplements and what have you.

I wish I could better express my appreciation to all forum runners for their endless effort and contributions in making this site a resounding success.

I wish I had more money to buy better quality fish

I wish my fish may not die on me for what ever reasons

I wish hobbyist would come forward and be involved in local clubs and competition and participate in a friendly atmosphere.

I wish I could read basic Japanese

I wish parasites were an endangered species

I wish we judged people the same way we judged our fish. Consider their strong points but never their flaws!

I wish all here, young and old,newbies or oldies every success and growth in your continual quest for owning your ultimate but elusive dream fish.

And finally I wish all members here the most joyous and merriest Christmas and a wonderful New Year…………..This is one wish I’m sure I can fulfill….

Goldrush rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif
The Matrix
Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps .....

** u know what song already **
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.