Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CP's new SVR
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
CP
Sigh........impulse buying again. sad.gif These were purchased a few days before your thread.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
Seacucumber
wah.....swee!
good chance in winning the upcoming comp!
goldrush
Very nice catch you have there cpiw2002.From the photos I'm not too sure of any particular ailment except for some gill redness on the second and sloughing on the third pic.(towards the posterior not sure if its a reflection or apparition????)Correct me if Im wrong.Are u sighing becos there are signs of any problems.
mountain
gosh .. bro .. new fish post in new thread mah .. like that next time easier to find.
CP
No no no,fish seems OK.Sighing on my impulse buyings.See nice fish buay ta han.Buy already next shipment got even nicer ones.Always the case. mad.gif
CP
QUOTE(Seacucumber @ Mon, 17 Jan 2005 5:39 pm)
wah.....swee!
good chance in winning the upcoming comp!

Thanks for the compliment.But I think these will be no match in the competition.Was at Qi Kim Hu yesterday,the owner will be taking part.If he sends those from his main tank (those retailing 1k),IMO these are the qualities that will stand a chance.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.