Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Quality Ranchu
RafflesGold Forums > Buy / Sell > RafflesGold Hotspots!
jugleong
I've read some thread that most quality Ranchu came from Thailand, and there's a mention of Siam Goldfish, Thai Ranchu Centre and Absolute Fisheries, Which of them cater better quality? If allowed to ask. I'll be visiting Bangkok on Jan 8 - 11.
anyone who knows please recommend beg2.gif beg2.gif e. beg2.gif
giorin
All is best farm in thailand. But you may buy the fish not the farm. all they got a lot quality. The perfect ranchu is difficult to find. Or May be you go to direct with breeder like Mr. Aod Coban, Mr.Chat Ranchuart, Mr.Rat Fuji, etc. That better to find for competition. But not all time they got its.
jugleong
QUOTE(giorin @ Sun, 01 Jan 2006 12:39 pm)
All is best farm in thailand. But you may buy the fish not the farm. all they got a lot quality. The perfect  ranchu is difficult to find. Or May be you go to direct with breeder like Mr. Aod Coban, Mr.Chat Ranchuart, Mr.Rat Fuji, etc. That better to find for competition. But not all time they got its.

Thank you very much and a Happy New Year... WOW, for more than 10 years as goldfish hobbyist only now I became to obsessed about them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.