Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just When I Started Thinking That I Might Qualify
RafflesGold Forums > Misc Rumble Area > Chit Chat & Gossip
desireless
beg1.gif beg1.gif

Direct Link: http://www.rafflesgold.com/forums/uploads/1135491396/gallery_9_54_464955.wmv

OK... now I am going to train my ranchus!!!

beg2.gif beg2.gif
The Matrix
THIS IS AMAZING !!!!
desireless
Please train your ryukins and butterflies to do this!!!
CP
Looks kinda fake to me.
mountain
. ... from today onwards, i feed my butterfly magnets.. haha..
goldrush
RSM(Ranchu Sergeant Major):

Ranchu Company Extra Drill Begin!!!!!

LRLRLRLLRLRLRLRLRLRLRLRLRLRLRLLRRLLRLRRLRLRLRLRLRLRLRLRLRLRLRRL
ke blakang pu seng.LRLRLRLLRLRLRLLRRLRLRLRLRLRLRLRLRLRLRLRLLRLRRL
hentah kaki hentah! LRLLRLRLRLRLLRLRLRLRLRLRLRLRLRLRLRLRLRLRLRRLRL.......................................................................

Company Peng Sang

hysterical.gif
desireless
wah lau eh... Reminds me of Defaulter's Parade in the army last time!!!

Whole night do "Ke-belakang pusing" (turn to your back) is more than enough.

My "bian tai" RSM's one command goes:
Ke-belakang pusing! sing! sing! sing! sing! sing! sing! sing! sing! sing! sing! sing! sing! sing! sing! sing! sing! sing! sing! sing! sing! sing! sing! sing! sing! sing! sing!... x 50 ohmy.gif

One "sing!" is one 180 degree turn. Easy for the RSM to give command.. but for those under punishment.... hmm.gif

At the end, some face the front, some face the back.. 1 or 2 jokers face left or right.... some puke.gif , some faint.gif on the floor... Some still turning... Such majestic scene in the parade square...

Those from other company probably peeking from behind the curtains (so loud cannot sleep also) and birgits_giggle.gif... eat popcorns eat.gif and hope for moredrama.gif
bekko
Just when I started thinking that I might qualify as a bonafide "fish geek", this comes along.

http://www.wimp.com/coordination/
chanB
I think they feed them with self made goldfish pellets consist of some metal saw dust. during the act, some one just hide under the table with magnets. poor fishes.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.