Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Giant Ryukin And Ranchu
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
Erren
I went to Rainbow the other day and saw a tank of giant or jumbo size ryukin and ranchu. I never seen such a big gold fish before. Its probably as heavy as 500gr. I was wondering whether anyone thinks the fish worth buying. I was thinking about buying a pair for my friend but no sure whether such a big goldfish could suvive long. The GFs are really big and quite hard to move around.
The Matrix
U came back to Singapore for holiday ?

Worth or not worth depends on you leh ... if nice, why not. buy for friend ... wow ... i think i must get to know you well. blush.gif
desireless
Although I must admit that Rainbow does have good fishes, the price just cannot match the true value. I am sure you can find plenty of equivalent quality (or somewhat close) chinese goldfishes in Pasir Ris area.
Erren
true2. price is really expensive. Price is either 168 or 188 which explain a lot more to me as a "good number"/ expensive!
desireless
Anyway, there is one shop opposite Rainbow that constantly brings in Chinese fishes. I find their ryukins of rather good standards and of affordable prices

(Always see a taiwanese lady at the counter. think she is the boss)
white horse T1
look out for the discount after CNY. clear stock ......
too late for CNY now unless do away with QT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.