Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why Girls Are Evil?
RafflesGold Forums > Misc Rumble Area > Chit Chat & Gossip
goldrush
Hey cp below is a mathematics equation I hope you can proof me wrong!!!!!!

Footnote:

Ladies please forgive me if I sound too harsh as it is meant to be a joke........... beg2.gif

IPB Image
CP
I have only one comment.

You can replace "girls" with either "doctors" or "lawyers" and the equation still holds. hysterical.gif
d_golem
or "goldfish" for that matter hysterical.gif
ranchu8
i have 1 comment on CP's comment: the equation does not hold for the replacement in the first line, ie it is not "time X money" as meant by "girls require time and money" smile.gif
desireless
Agree... Lawyers and Doctor HAVE lots of money and they plan their time as they deem fit... biggrin.gif
chanB
good.gif good.gif good.gif
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

your equation is correct. NUS are missing lecturers with your caliber.
gohks
Dr,
Besides offending half the population of the world, you have also offended the "she-male", "bapo", "guniang", "aqua", "tranversite"....
mad-big.gif
watch-out as all may come after u rioter.gif
goldrush
blush-big.gif blush-big.gif blush-big.gif

tomato.gif tomato.gif tomato.gif
desireless
"she-male", "bapo", "guniang", "aqua", "transvestite"

All these no need time.... just money (if they are in business) biggrin.gif... and lots and lots of imagination hysterical.gif
gohks
QUOTE(goldrush @ Thu, 16 Feb 2006 12:09 pm)
blush-big.gif  blush-big.gif  blush-big.gif 
tomato.gif  tomato.gif  tomato.gif

Also, advise to :censoree this from your "wife", "spouse", "girlfriend", "playmate", "sex-slave", "lady-boss", "lover", "partner", "bed-mate"..... cheer.gif
Garantee no more good hump.gif or even worst your guns.gif may be nipped off if you show this to them tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.