Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures Of Your Tanks 2
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Green Water, Filtration and Tank Setup
Pages: 1, 2
goldrush
While waiting for treatment,my patients get to view some of my goldfishes in my waiting room display tank.
Only 3 fishes(2 ryukins and 1 oranda),3 feet tank,one sponge driven by a powerhead and one airline. yes.gif

shishirkamat
Hi Doc,
You have very excellent fishes,your patients will recover just by seeing your fishes good_very.gif
livet
IPB Image
acurrent
My 5ft standard tank, hoods + stand made by myself biggrin.gif

IPB Image
livet
IPB Image
Dan
MY 2 WEEKS OLD TANKS
IPB Image

Lower tank green water
IPB Image
livet
IPB Image
terif
QUOTE(infocus @ Sun, 24 Apr 2005 10:56 pm) *

Mine here. biggrin.gif

good_very.gif

do you use filter? how many? what kind of filter?
i use biological filter (bio ball only), can i have green carpet with biological filter & sunlight?

thankyousign.gif
bekko
can i have green carpet with biological filter & sunlight?

Yes. Algae can utilize either ammonia or nitrate as a nutrient source.

-steve
jennybugs
New to the forum and to keeping goldfish - I have come full cirlce with the hobby now!

Goldfish when young, tropicals, brackish and marine recently and now adding fancies to my list again biggrin.gif

So, my tank...

180L NEW tank setup.

Home to 1 redcap oranda, 1 (currently) chocolate oranda and 1 black moor each approximately 1.5-2 inches long at present (little babies)

The tank as it stands at present - more to do to it though
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Curly
IPB Image

IPB Image

Boo
IPB Image

Roger
IPB Image

All 3 (almost)
IPB Image

I have only had them under a week, but they are SO gorgeous and full of character! They're not pedigree fish by any means but they are special to me!

I hope you like them as much as I do. I am looking forward to enjoying watching them grow happy and healthy and to developing their tank further biggrin.gif
Benjamin
IPB Image
IPB Image

My Fish Room and Pic of one of the "Rena Show Tanks" Have (4 off) each hold 150Gal .
Waiting on new stock of "Chinese Black Ranchu and Red Cap Oranda" will post Pics
Soon......Regards Ben.
n-bie
Hi Benjamin, You really have a very nice set up place to relax. good_very.gif

Can see you have nice ranchu there, can possibly get close up for them?

Thanks
Siung
Benjamin
Hello Siung,
Thanks for the kind comments, Yes I am waiting on some "Chinese
Black Ranchu" and some "Red Cap Oranda" due this Month (Jan) will
post pics soon of the new stock.
Regards....Ben.
sopje
hi guys i'm new to this forum and would like to show you guys one of my tanks..
it's an older movie i will a new one soon and post some pictures i'm just awating some nice posing moments

i have three pearl scales (correct me if i'm wrong)
one ranchu
an oranda
and a shubunkin

here a movie of my precious fishes..

ricardoms
This is mine, a 600 litres tank:

IPB Image

One of my new gold, a calico ryukin:

IPB Image

An a little bit old video, right now the tank is a little bit different..less plants...

IPB Image

See you
goldrush
good_very.gif Thank you for sharing.You got very healthy fishes and they seem very happy indeed
SVR206
Here is my tanks! As of now got rid of my 55 planning a 125 of 72 bow I want long rather than tall! any suggestions? I cultivate my green water with natural sunlight. I live in seattle and it is now fall, and now there is barely sun but my green water is still alive and well. Will my green water eventually die? What do I do? photo_3_.jpg
photo_2_.jpg
CP
QUOTE(SVR206 @ Thu, 29 Oct 2009 4:17 pm) *

I cultivate my green water with natural sunlight. I live in seattle and it is now fall, and now there is barely sun but my green water is still alive and well. Will my green water eventually die? What do I do?

Nice brew !
But I am unable to advise on maintaining green water during winter (ie not sure whether its possible) as our climate here is hot and sunny all year round.
ricardoms
This is my 600 liters tank...in this video you can see my new 3 orandas...bye shiok.gif

CHLeong
Nice tank ricardoms!
Black Moor
my tank at present, gold fish have been in this for decades (the tank is at least 25yrs old, along with most of the orniments that came with it), my girl friends fam were going to toss it, what better excuse to get some fish of my own, plus the one that came with it

6 fish in total plus two large snails

DSCF5804.JPG
ricardoms
Hi all!!!

I want to show you a more actual video made on the 28th of november. I have made several changes inside the tank as moving out some pieces of wood, rocks, ect and move the rest of the things just to the middle of the tank leaving all the space for my golds!!!

IPB Image

See you all!!! good_very.gif
CHLeong
QUOTE(Black Moor @ Thu, 26 Nov 2009 1:38 pm) *

my tank at present, gold fish have been in this for decades (the tank is at least 25yrs old, along with most of the orniments that came with it), my girl friends fam were going to toss it, what better excuse to get some fish of my own, plus the one that came with it

6 fish in total plus two large snails

I will do away with all the decoratives, goldfishes itself are beauties alone.
SVR206
Yeah I keep bare tanks! I tried to decorate once before and my goldies would sometimes get scratched especially my black ranchu. Im working on a DIY trickle wet dry filter so there will be nothing in the tank to utilize the space in the tank not to mention the clean look! This is my newest tank it is a 46 gal bow front. Bought it for $75 bucks what a deal!photo_7_.jpg
rekoi
i just want to share my tank, thanks for viewing!

IPB Image
rekoi
QUOTE(rekoi @ Sun, 30 Sep 2012 12:46 am) *

i just want to share my tank, thanks for viewing!

just an update to my tank..

IPB Image
CP
Nice tank, nice carpet algae and nice white ranchu ! good_very.gif
rekoi
QUOTE(CP @ Sun, 30 Dec 2012 12:01 am) *

Nice tank, nice carpet algae and nice white ranchu ! good_very.gif

thank you sir.. blush.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.