Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My New Fish
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
Carebear
Hi, just bought a new ranchu. Can anyone comment on it ? Thanks!

IPB Image

IPB Image
desireless
Special for its prominent head. Other than that, the remaining aspects are so-so only. How big is it?
d_golem
The fins look scraggly & unkempt, plus the colour seems faded, the fish doesn't "shine" if u kno what i mean
Carebear
It is 3.5 in long for the body and 1 in for the tail.

Just bought it from a fish shop in Seletar last week. The head attracted me very much and the price is also very attractive to me.

Wat sort of price do u think would be acceptable for such a fish ?

Didn't keep in green water yet . It is still in quarantine.

Curious to know whether it is a Thai or China Ranchu ? Any comments ?
white horse T1
QUOTE(Carebear @ Tue, 21 Feb 2006 5:32 pm)
Wat sort of price do u think would be acceptable for such a fish ?
Curious to know whether it is a Thai or China Ranchu ? Any comments ?

many forumers here don't really dealt with price unless u wish to openly disclose it.

my worth on the fish may not be yr worth on the same fish if we holds different view point on the appreciation aspects of the fish. on this note, there is indeed a couple as mentioned above already. my comment mayor may not hurt yr feelings. many forumers have also cultivated the habit not to patronise for the sake of doing so or for the sake of clocking thread count.

this forum normally frown on avdocating a fish price as it may be used to generate unnec commercial assessment for a sale.

in the past, there are many heated debate over Jap and Thai, Thai and China; it is really not difficuly to tell the difference betw the two for the later. u just have to search and search. pplp tell, u forgot......u read u understand, u understand u remember..u remember, knowledge is yours to keep, treasure and expand upon.

Check out Goldrush gallery...he has a couple of thai and china. pictures worth a thousand words.

my 5 cents worth.....on the above.
CP
Fish's colour needs improvement - lots of it.

I would say 99% Thai.
goldrush
birgits_giggle.gif birgits_giggle.gif birgits_giggle.gif

Hmn......my fish not good enough for reference just cheapo ones........ good_no.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.