Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another Thai Tvr Reject
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
goldrush
Hey guys this is another Thai TVR reject that caught my SV fancy.Wonder if you would have given this piece a chance looking sideways?
I like his cheeks and cuty face but his swimming looks a bit weird at times hmm.gif

Here's the videoclip for your viewing pleasure

Direct Link: http://www.rafflesgold.com/members/goldrush/thai%20TVR.wmv
goldrush
These are some of its captured profiles

IPB Image

IPB Image
CP
QUOTE(goldrush @ Mon, 20 Mar 2006 10:56 pm)
but his swimming looks a bit weird at times hmm.gif

I think its because the tail shoulders are weak, making it swim like a snake.

But it looks active and healthy, and may have potential for growth.

Fish hunting never chio har....... not a bad catch though.
Hamad
Not sure if you care for what I think since I'm not an expert but I love the tail and the head is really cute with perfect growth, great color too! I also like the slightly longer body shape which I know that a lot of SV lovers avoid but I find it attractive.

It's too good to be called a reject in my opinion. ;)
d_golem
Tail too big maybe?

Overall not really attractive for SV, but still a nice looking fish for viewing pleasure
yamato38gunkei
Dear Goldrush,

You are the champion in keeping HEALTHY goldfish.

Regards,

Geert Coppens
Guenther
QUOTE(goldrush @ Mon, 20 Mar 2006 4:03 pm)
These are some of its captured  profiles

Dear goldrush
I like the the slightly longer body shape, and it makes the fish more healthy then short body.
A wonderful fish, please send me one or two pair to Germany ;)

Regards
Guenther
The Matrix
just a lionhead-ranchu, not a tvr reject ...
goldrush
QUOTE(CP @ Mon, 20 Mar 2006 11:25 pm)
I think its because the tail shoulders are weak, making it swim like a snake.

But it looks active and healthy, and may have potential for growth.

Fish hunting never chio har....... not a bad catch though.

Dear cp

With the developer's current crazy frenzy for enbloc sale ,your industry is on the roll so I guess not to disturb you on your projects and assignments.Make more money first so you can spend more on higher grade fish.Maybe end of the year get a bigger bonus and look forward to some up and coming Tosai shiok.gif shiok.gif shiok.gif
goldrush
QUOTE(yamato38gunkei @ Tue, 21 Mar 2006 12:06 am)
Dear Goldrush,

You are the champion in keeping HEALTHY goldfish.

Regards,

Geert Coppens

Dear Geert

It is very invigorating to receive 2 consecutive compliments from the master in a single day cloud9.gif
You really make my day ;)
goldrush
QUOTE(Guenther @ Tue, 21 Mar 2006 12:43 am)
Dear goldrush
I like the the slightly longer body shape, and it makes the fish more healthy then short body.
A wonderful fish, please send me one or two pair to Germany ;)

Regards
Guenther

Dear Guenther

Thanks for your compliment I wish I could help you in obtaining reasonable fish in your country.Perhaps you can get in touch with Geert for further advice on this.He is one magnificent Westerner who went against all odds to achieve his credulity and authority in ranchu keeping today . Both recognized and accepted by all ranchu circles around the world including the Japanese as an leading authority in ranchu appreciation, what he has achieved today is tantamount to Lee Ang ,an Easterner winning the coveted Best Director Award in the Western dominated film industry!(This time the other way round of course laugh.gif )So having seen your previous threads and postings,I believe you can achieve something which can bring interest in ranchu keeping to your country as well.

Regards
goldrush
Guenther
QUOTE(goldrush @ Tue, 21 Mar 2006 4:44 am)
Dear Guenther

Thanks for your compliment I wish I could help you

Dear goldrush

I unfortunately receive no answer, thinking there is a problem with emails sad.gif

But meanwhile I have the possibility, getting some Ranchu in the middle of April from Thailand.
Also I handspawn today, after awaking with small eyes, a pair of my Calico Ranchus. good.gif
Culls, but I could select in former times beautiful fish from fantail culls.
It began to breed this morning, and now I am waiting if 300-400 eggs will develop. I will see it in the next 7 days.

Goldrush, is it allowed, to show the small upper picture on my hompage making more advertisement for Ranchu in Germany if the eggs will develop?
If the eggs develop, I will start a new page like Jungfische 2005 btw showing your fish as optimal fish for the future.
Naturally I will indicate the source, to your name.
After very small interest in goldfish I reach meanwhile 350 visitors daily on my side, which seems, interest grows.
Thanks for all the friendly answers from Singapore's goldfish friends. hi.gif

Regards
Guenther
KokiBali
QUOTE(goldrush @ Mon, 20 Mar 2006 9:56 pm)
Hey  guys this is another Thai TVR reject that caught my SV fancy.Wonder if you would have given this piece a chance looking sideways?
I like his cheeks and cuty face  but his swimming looks a bit weird at times hmm.gif

Hi, Goldrush.

I like the head very much, I wish the body is shorter and rounder. You are so lucky.

Regards,
William.
goldrush
Dear Guenther

It is a great honour to include my calico for your promotion of goldfish in your country.Though I know nothing about German ,I believe your website carries interesting information on its keeping.I'm very impressed with your presentation and it must taken you great pain in capturing such cell divisions in its embryonic stage of development beg2.gif beg2.gif beg2.gif
I just feel abit blush.gif as the calico may not live up to your optimal fish for the future yes.gif

regards

goldrush
d_golem
Aiyah Guenther too bad I can't read German laugh.gif maybe u should make an english version of ur website yes.gif
goldrush
Now this is why it was classified as a thai TVR reject and sold to me as one after much bargain and buying it at a discount. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image
Guenther
QUOTE(goldrush @ Tue, 21 Mar 2006 1:06 pm)
I just feel abit  blush.gif as the calico may not live up to your optimal fish for the

Dear goldrush

Hm, thinking I don't understand this sentence correctly.
Do you mean calico are generally not optimal fishes, or do you mean this in relation to the artificial fertilization from my ranchu(culls)?

Regards
Geunther
goldrush
QUOTE(Guenther @ Tue, 21 Mar 2006 3:36 pm)
Dear goldrush

Goldrush, is it allowed, to show the small upper picture on my hompage making more advertisement for Ranchu in Germany if the eggs will develop?
If the eggs develop, I will start a new page like Jungfische 2005 btw showing your fish as optimal fish for the future.

Because you intend to show my fish as optimal for the future(see above)
Guenther
QUOTE(goldrush @ Wed, 22 Mar 2006 9:20 am)
Because you intend to show my fish as optimal for the future(see above)

Dear goldrush

Tnx for your answer, now understand.
But I mean these fish I intend to show, I like the longer body very much

IPB Image

Regards
Guenther
Hamad
QUOTE(goldrush @ Wed, 22 Mar 2006 5:54 am)
Now this is why it was classified as a thai TVR reject and sold to me as one after much bargain and buying it at a discount. biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

When it comes to top view I'm still an airhead even after reading a lot about them, why exactly is it a bad top view? Just to help me notice better ;)

Is it the tail?
goldrush
QUOTE(Guenther @ Wed, 22 Mar 2006 4:35 pm)
Dear goldrush

Tnx for your answer, now understand.
But I mean these fish I intend to show, I like the longer body very much

Regards
Guenther

ok go ahead with the post........
Sabine
Hi Goldrush,
that is a beautiful ranchu, I love the cheeks and his vibrant colour.
I don't know much about TVRs but my guess is, the caudal fin is not fully divided?
Regards
Sabine
goldrush
Halo Sabine

Thxs for your compliment but pls do not be misled into believing this fish as an acceptable TVR.There is a thread that deals with its appreciation and certain criterias which need to be met for it to be considered as a show piece.Unfortunately I do not keep show standard fish but only fishes which are deemed for general appreciation and pleasure.I like to keep fish that are healthy,vibrant and nurture them to their potentials within their limits of course. We simply cannot correct major flaws and defects especially developmental in origin but we certainly can improve its wellbeing,color and vibrancy through our love and care. hi.gif

goldrush
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.