Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Ryukins In Dg
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
aronkhj
Hi guys,
I think it's time to learn from you guys here in this forum.

Here's my Ryukins here in DG. I got them some time in end Jan06, and I hope to get opinons about my fish.

The long fin has black streaks on its tail and slowly fading. Hope it is not some kind of problem. Hope doc can advise.

The other is a short fin which I know doesn't have a nice tail.

Both are about 4" and I hope you guys here can advise on how can I groom my fishes to make them better.

Pls also do give your comments on these fishes.

Thanks! smile.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image
goldrush
Halo aronkhj

you have pretty healthy looking fish there.The black streaks are just remnants of its juvenile black yet to disappear,so not to worry.Such long veil tail are prone to red streaks especially if condition of water is not ideal but it will serve as a living mirror in reflecting the quality of water you got there. biggrin.gif
aronkhj
QUOTE(goldrush @ Mon, 03 Apr 2006 9:43 pm)
Halo aronkhj

you have pretty healthy looking fish there.The black streaks are just remnants of its juvenile black yet to disappear,so not to worry.Such long veil tail are prone to red streaks especially if condition of water is not ideal but it will serve as a living mirror in reflecting the quality of water you got there. biggrin.gif

Hello Goldrush,
Thanks for your comments.

When you say red streaks ... meaning like blood shot viens on the tail right?
what is the cause of it. and i guessing to prevent it means changing water right?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.