Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Here.......
RafflesGold Forums > Misc Rumble Area > Newbie Issues / Say "Hi"/ Testing
nitari
Hi,

New here. Hope to share knowledge in the journey of keeping the same passion.

hi.gif oranda.gif
goldrush
Konichiwa
Welcome to our forum.Hope you can stay and learn lots ad lots of info about goldfish here and perhaps share with us your Japanese way of keeping as well

goldrush
desireless
Hi Nitari, please stick to using one regular account. If you wish to change your other account name to this one, you can PM me for the change so there's no need to setup a new account.

And do be truthful of where you come from.
nitari
huh? is this an advise or just to put off new members? do explain further.....
desireless
I am sorry if you feel "threatened". I have already restrained myself to put it nicely to you.

I do not know what your intention is but I was ASKING you to be truthful about your country of origin.
IPB Image

So, if you're from Malaysia then declare it as Malaysia. If it's Singapore then declare as Singapore. Why declare as some other country? dntknw.gif:
nitari
residing in Malaysia currently........but your "RUDE" accusation was uncalled for.

Who gives you the right to question other people's nationality?

You interpol or something?
CP
QUOTE(nitari @ Tue, 18 Apr 2006 3:05 pm)
Hi,
New here. Hope to share knowledge in the journey of keeping the same passion.

QUOTE(nitari @ Tue, 18 Apr 2006 3:30 pm)
huh? is this an advise or just to put off new members? do explain further.....

Please explain in the first place if you are indeed a new member as claimed or someone who already has an account and creating another new nick.
nitari
QUOTE(CP @ Tue, 18 Apr 2006 6:37 pm)
Please explain in the first place if you are indeed a new member as claimed or someone who already has an account and creating another new nick.

Sorry, Don't get you at all. Is this what all new members go through?

Being questioned? Why am I even answering these questions anyway?

Then my sincere apologies for introducing myself in this thread in the first place.

Thread closed.
desireless
QUOTE(nitari @ Tue, 18 Apr 2006 5:30 pm)
residing in Malaysia currently........but your "RUDE" accusation was uncalled for.

Your reaction is uncalled for. It has been blown out-of-proportion and plain childish.

This forum package has endowed us the ability to trace members activities, whenever the need arises. It is a perfectly legal administrative tool provided to subscribers like us, in prevention of malicious characters who are up to mischief. In fact, every other forum which you go to has this same tracking tool. It is accessible to me because I am the moderator.

We are 99.9% sure that you're an active member who is holding on to 2 accounts. Read the forum rules which you have agred to, that we do not condone to members using 2 active accounts at the same time.
sushiman
QUOTE(nitari @ Tue, 18 Apr 2006 5:30 pm)

Wahlan eh!Ppl are not interpol or something.But u sounded more like paikia leh.
Ranchu Lover
QUOTE(desireless @ Tue, 18 Apr 2006 5:49 pm)
We are 99.9% sure that you're an active member who is holding on to 2 accounts. Read the forum rules which you have agred to, that we do not condone to members using 2 active accounts at the same time.

Very easy to check who is the person. Just scroll through the IP address and you will know.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.