Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jakarta Goldfish Show 7-9 April 2006
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
KokiBali
Dear Bros and Sis, the followings are the winner of the Jakarta Goldfish Show 7-9 April 2006. Mr. Alvin Lim from Vermillion (SG) was one of the judge. Matrix, were you there?

Junior Ranchu 1st winner:
IPB Image

Senior Ranchu 1st winner:
IPB Image
KokiBali
Jumbo Ranchu 1st winner:
IPB Image
KokiBali
Jumbo Ranchu 2nd winner:
IPB Image
KokiBali
Jumbo Ryukin 1st winner and Grand Champ:
IPB Image
Ranchu Lover
How do you classify Junior, Senior and Jumbo?
The Matrix
QUOTE(KokiBali @ Mon, 24 Apr 2006 5:54 pm)
Dear Bros and Sis, the followings are the winner of the Jakarta Goldfish Show 7-9 April 2006. Mr. Alvin Lim from Vermillion (SG) was one of the judge. Matrix, were you there?

Nope, due to work committment. But will make a trip down when i can.

Got the photo of the oranda ? Very solid fish.
And the very special and rare black broad tail ryukin. Absolutely solid.
Ranchu Lover
QUOTE(The Matrix @ Mon, 24 Apr 2006 6:49 pm)

Can share the photos?
CP
QUOTE(KokiBali @ Mon, 24 Apr 2006 6:03 pm)
Jumbo Ryukin 1st winner and Grand Champ:

Is this pic taken with flash?
It makes the fish looks golden/brown instead of black.
The Matrix
QUOTE(Ranchu Lover @ Mon, 24 Apr 2006 8:25 pm)
Can share the photos?

Wait for KoKibali to post lah.
KokiBali
QUOTE(Ranchu Lover @ Mon, 24 Apr 2006 5:06 pm)
How do you classify Junior, Senior and Jumbo?

Hi, RL. I think they were classified by size (length). But don't ask me what is the size for each class...... biggrin.gif Maybe Pak Henry Giap can give you the info smile.gif

Rgds,
William
KokiBali
QUOTE(The Matrix @ Mon, 24 Apr 2006 5:49 pm)
Nope, due to work committment. But will make a trip down when i can.

QUOTE(Ranchu Lover @ Mon, 24 Apr 2006 7:25 pm)
Can share the photos?

QUOTE(The Matrix @ Mon, 24 Apr 2006 11:18 pm)
Wait for KoKibali to post lah.

Hi, Matrix and RL,
I think I missed the black broad tail ryukin, the followings are some of oranda and other participants.

Senior Oranda 1st winner:
IPB Image

Other participants:
IPB Image
IPB Image
KokiBali
The Ryukins:
IPB Image IPB Image

IPB Image IPB Image
KokiBali
Some more Ryukins:
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
KokiBali
Last but not the least, the butterflies:
IPB Image IPB Image

IPB Image IPB Image
Ranchu Lover
Thanks KokiBali
KokiBali
The last 2 on butterfly category:
IPB Image IPB Image
KokiBali
QUOTE(CP @ Mon, 24 Apr 2006 8:22 pm)
Is this pic taken with flash?
It makes the fish looks golden/brown instead of black.

Hi, CP. You are right, it's quite difficult to take the picture especially on the black coloured fish. It's a bit out of focus though I turned the flash on.

Rgds,
William
desireless
Hi KokiBali, thanks for the wonderful pictures!! The ryukin category is very strong! Those ryukins that you've posted are not winner?
KokiBali
QUOTE(desireless @ Tue, 25 Apr 2006 2:31 pm)
Hi KokiBali, thanks for the wonderful pictures!! The ryukin category is very strong! Those ryukins that you've posted are not winner?

I can not remember it. The pics were taken before the announcement, only managed to take some pics of winning fish before my digicam's batt flattened. mad.gif
The Matrix
QUOTE(desireless @ Tue, 25 Apr 2006 3:31 pm)

The winner for Ryukin and Grand Champ of the show is the jumbo black broad tail ryukin.

Interesting isn't it ... Indonesia also stirring up the TV Butt heat. Very good grade fish the hobbyists got.
desireless
Yes... see lots of Tunghoi fishes. Very high standard. Hopefully the upcoming local one will see lots of rare fishes as well. good.gif
KokiBali
QUOTE(The Matrix @ Tue, 25 Apr 2006 5:17 pm)
The winner for Ryukin and Grand Champ of the show is the jumbo black broad tail ryukin.

Interesting isn't it ... Indonesia also stirring up the TV Butt heat. Very good grade fish the hobbyists got.

So the black broad tail ryukin you mentioned earlier is the Grand Champ? The one in my post #4? blush.gif

Not only the butt, I heard there will be a tosakin category in the next competition. good.gif

Rgds,
William
The Matrix
QUOTE(KokiBali @ Wed, 26 Apr 2006 9:33 am)
So the black broad tail ryukin you mentioned earlier is the Grand Champ?  The one in my post #4? blush.gif 

Not only the butt, I heard there will be a tosakin category in the next competition.  good.gif

Rgds,
William

Indonesia side is making big progress and getting better. Good to know there are a lot of supportive sponsors. But thinking aloud, too many show become a burden and exhausting the competitors. In fact, I believe that most of the shows have the same few group of competitors.
KokiBali
QUOTE(The Matrix @ Wed, 26 Apr 2006 10:18 am)
Indonesia side is making big progress and getting better. Good to know there are a lot of supportive sponsors. But thinking aloud, too many show become a burden and exhausting the competitors. In fact, I believe that most of the shows have the same few group of competitors.

You are absolutely right. But it is good for non-comp hobbyists and visitors.. biggrin.gif ...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.