Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pitching Your Cullinary Skill
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
goldrush
Halo there

Once in awhile you may come across an occasional TVRcull too hard to resist and you may be tempted to try to pitch your skill in trying to groom him to be something acceptable for the general eyes.Here is one that I feel that it should warrant a second chance for it to redeem itself and for us to assess our skills in grooming it to its potential.The video and pictures below shows that it has an elongated strong body stature which allow ample room to fill up in the future.Would you give this piece a chance and test your innate CULLinary skill? I know someone here would………………..
Incidentally it is quite difficult to come across a cull of potential so try to source it in some remote areas like small shops, ulu hideouts and wet market places.You need a lot of patience and fate to await for one. That itself is the greatest challenge. So have fun to find one.

Goldrush

An avid cull collector

Direct Link: http://www.rafflesgold.com/members/goldrush/2006_0426Image0038.wmv

IPB Image

IPB Image
desireless
Eh doc, got update for this fish?
goldrush
Remember this one?

Now here is how he looks 2months later

IPB Image

IPB Image
goldrush
QUOTE(desireless @ Thu, 29 Jun 2006 10:49 pm)
Eh doc, got update for this fish?

Wah you can really read my mind....... good.gif

I was getting all ready with pics and posting and realise your request was made seconds before I post it. biggrin.gif

Notice time executed is exactly 1049 pm simultaneously!!!!!!!!!
goldrush
Playing on grass court

Here's a topview of this fish

incidentally this fish cost a mere $15 only(within my CULLculated range)when I bought it. biggrin.gif

IPB Image
ranchu8
great find ... and solid top view for $15; was this bred in Thailand?
goldrush
Yup it's a Thai tvr which looks better on its side biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.